Saturday, January 30, 2010

when something means everything to you

30th January 2010
Saturday
Just like any other ordinary days
Just like any other common Saturdays
Just like every passing day
Just another day in our lives
That's for you
Not me
=)
Well, at least for now, or starting from now, it will be a significant day for me
I suppose so
I don't expect any of you to get what I'm crapping about anyway
Not that people will really read this but I just like to blog about it
You got a problem?
Hee
=)
Screw me
I set 5 alarms as usual and the latest time I set was 8am
And yet, I woke up at 9am
Urgh
What the hell
Seriously, I totally need some help!
I wonder how I could wake up as early as 6am during school days last time
And now I can't even wake up at 7am!
LOL!
Screw me completely!
Man, why do alarms have to be so noisy?!
They really are until I've gotta turned them off and resulted in me not able to wake up early
LOL!
So it took me almost an hour to get ready for my day
Including ironing my work attire
So, just nice, 10am, I was ready
Or I thought so
=)
Then for the first time since they kinda 'knew' about my 'boy' friend, my grandpa asked me if I could get my friend to fetch me to work
I was like, wow, that is something unexpected!
Really
Anyway
I messaged him and he asked me to ask Andy to come along as well
So I called Andy, and he was so rude!
LOL
Haha
Never even said good morning or hello, then straight away started the conver with "What?"
Rude-ass!
Haha
Just kidding
=)
So he picked up Andy and then came to fetch me
And then we went to Pandan Indah to makan
=)
Honestly, I didn't even know what did I actually order man!
Seriously!
Beef something, something la
I dunno
And when I asked them, none of them seem to answer my questions
LOL
I mean, their answers were so not answers
Haha
Later, we went back to his house
Andy was with us also
I was wearing my work attire you know
And that totally inhibits my movement
LOL
=)
I said I wanna change
And he gave me a white tee that seemed to be see-through you know
I mean, not completely see-through la
But still see-through
At least have some patterns la
Duh?
Haha
That was a plain white tee by the way
*I am so not choosy*
Then he let me find myself
I got a black one, and only realised it was the MU shirt that I kinda like when I took it out
So, since it was MU, I put it back
LOL!
Hee
Then I saw a red shirt
I thought it was for CNY
So again, I put it back
And then he came and I just asked him to take one for me
And he got me the red one which I took out earlier
LOL
Duh?!
Hee
Damn, I like wearing his shirt
It felt, kinda, nice
=)
I mean like, you're having something of his
Hee
Which was why I wanted you to keep that jersey and yet you insisted on me taking it back!
Urgh
It's not that I don't want it or I reject it or I don't appreciate it okay???
I want it and I did not reject it and I appreciate it that's why I wanted you to keep it for me because it means, something?
Duh?
Screw me
Then he went to bathe and I was watching tv with Andy downstairs
I was having thr remote control
I switched to those music stations at first, MTV and [V] channel and Hitz.
Then I switched to ESPN or StarSport
Hee
There was a game on what
A football game of course
Aston Villa vs Arsenal
I mean, come on, it's been quite some time since I watched football match man
LOL
Fine
I asked Andy if he watched football
He said seldom
Fine, I get it
Watch a little longer, while waiting for him to finish bathing
I thought he would come downstairs after shower but it took him so long and he still didn't come down
And also I think Andy was bored watching football
So I let him watch and I went upstairs to his room
And guess what?
He was playing dota?
Urgh
What the hell
Screw him
Haha
=)
Lushan asked me if I wanna go to TTDI plaza or bazaar with them later on
I asked him
But he was like, "Go there for what?"
So, we didn't make it anyway
I mean, I didn't really wanna go anyway
So, that was fine
But thanks for inviting, Lushan
=)
Lushan and Kitt went out then
So I was in the room with him
Then we disturbed Andy and forcced him to come up
LOL!
Haha
You know when you said you didn't care whatever I say, it kinda hurts
Really
I could almost cried
LOL
Whatever
My headache still hasn't gone yet
I dunno why I'm having headache
Hmm, withdrawal symptom of coffee???
Urgh
Screw me!
My shift today was 6pm-10pm
We left at 5pm or so
I was afraid I would be late man
But thank God, I was just in time
=)
Man, Ken was driving and then it was kinda jam
He wanted to stop at the main entrance
So since it was so jam, he asked Kinn to takeover cause he was gonna get down at the middle of the road and in the middle of a congestion!
LOL
So he got off, and I got off and Kinn climbed over to the driver's seat
This is crazy
Haha
But I like it
LOL
=)
Work was fine
Saw Azarul and his sister
Then when I was going home, I saw Jacqueline and Ivin
Alright, enough for now
I'm having headache
Urgh
You know, sometimes customers so just a pin in the ass
Sorry to say this
Well, I know I am a customer at times too when I go shopping or whatever
But some, *I didn't say all* customers, are really rude, annoying and iritating and noob?!
LOL
Forgive me for being so straightforward and rude at the same time
I'm not rude actually
Just being honest and straightforward and speaking my mind
Which always results in people judging us in a very negative way
When it all started from just by being honest and telling the truth
Which is why people say, the truth always hurts
And when you tell the truth, you get hurt afterwards
Forget it
Anyway
Like I said, some customers really get to your nerve
LOL
Whatever
I like being in your room
I like being close to you
I like wearing your shirt
I wanna listen to your heartbeat
I wanna kick the blankets away because it's just fun
LOL
I like that
=)
PS. Pan Mee tomorrow? =)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment