Friday, January 29, 2010

when you just enjoy that haste


29th January 2010
Friday

Surprisingly, I am off today as well
I was at the Gardens yesterday when Edd phoned me and told me this, "Good news for you! You're off tomorrow."
"Tomorrow?"
"Yes, then you come and work on Saturday and Sunday la."
"Oh, okay!"
"You going anywhere on Sunday or not?"
"No ah."
"No la, tell me honestly wan."
"No, really."
"Then okay la, see on on Saturday, 6 to 10 also la. Don't miss me ah."
"I won't. Haha."

So, there you go
Off for another day
I mean, I got 3 off days straight in a week man!
The benefits of working part time?
LOL
Hee

So as usual, I set 5 alarms
He said his badminton training finished at 9am or something la
So, at least gotta give me an hour to get ready and stuff right?
Hello?
Girls need at least half an hour to get ready for the day what
And I am so not exclusive of that man
=)
Spare me
Hee

Give me 45 minutes and I'll be done by then
=)

But then, I ended up waking up at 8.15am
Hee
Screw me
LOL
Come on, I couldn't wake up okay?
Not that I didn't wanna wake up or what
I was tired?
Damn, I slept at 12 last night
Like, seriously?
Duh?!
Hee

And by the time he messaged me, I actually just finished bathing
Literally, yeah!
My hair was still wet
Really
Haha

Whatever

And now, I'm at his house
Blogging
=)
While he's busy playing his PSP
Urgh
Screw him
Hee
=)

Went for breakfast with him together with Andy before we came back to his house
And Andy was off to be a one-day driver
=)

Hmm
Wondering what's next
As in, for today?
=)

PS. Bathe before you lay your hands on me. =)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment