Wednesday, January 13, 2010

save the best for last

13th January 2010
Wednesday

Damn it
I thought today was Thursday
And if Edd wasn't there to remind me to write the date while I was writing the receipt then I wouldn't have realised it is 13th today
Urgh
I totally lost track of time and days
Hmm

Anyway
Today's shift was 2pm-10pm
Finally, back to to the non-5 hours worktime
Not that it's good or what
But it seems more normal
LOL?

So I went to work
Saw Eyka and another colleague on my way to Pav
And then some others from Seed or Padini also I guess?
Then I was like, still so early?
So I went to Times
Come on, it's a great place what
So many books and whatever
And I just loveeee looking at them and then discovering new books
Hee
=)

Then started work at 2pm
Time passed kinda fast before my lunch break
Really
And before I realised, it was already 4pm
Then Fong and Heng and Helmi went to makan
So only left me who hadn't lunch break
Hee
I asked Edd what time was my lunch break
He said up to me, 4 or 5 also can
Then I said 5
It's more balanced right?
I mean like, 2pm-5pm, then 6pm-10pm
Balanced?
LOL
I supposed so huh?
Haha

The food court was like, so empty when I went for my so-called lunch
Or was it supposed to be dinner?
Or tea time?
But it was 5pm?
Haha
No idea
Forget it

And then after lunch or whatver you think it was
I went to the Times
Yes, again
And again and again
I love it there what
=)

Finally I found Nora Roberts writing as JD Robbs' crime books
I love them man
That Inspector Eve Dallas
Almost forgotten about it had I not found her crime books
=)

And then after I came back from lunch
Edd told me to check the schedule
He said he was gonna change the schedule
He told me before lunch
Then he said he won't change tomorrow's shift
I mean, tomorrow's schedule
I was supposed to be off tomorrow
Like, 2 days off this week?
And kinda like, so close between these 2 days?
So anyway
I asked, "You change tomorrow's one ah?"
"You see la. You will be happy wan."
LOL
"I will be happy." *in a sarcastic way*
That was before I checked it

After I checked it
Oh great
Tomorrow I won't be having my off day
But I will be working
And my shift for tomorrow and Friday will be 2pm-10pm
And for many more days to come, I will be having noon shift
Urgh
Which means, I will miss so many movie series now
=(

Then Edd told me queitly
He said, "Fong told me tomorrow won't be enough people, so I had to change wan. I feel bad also."
Seriously, when he said he felt bad, I was like, SERIOUSLY?
I mean, he was the person in charge
I mean, one of them
And he was telling me he felt bad to change my off day
LOL
I mean, it was no big deal he changed my shift
I totally understand that man
Come on, work is as such
And what's more, this kinda work at shopping complexes
And then he told me, he had to follow orders too
Haha
I get it la wey
Walao
The way he said it was like, he was apologising and I was like, trying to make him not feel bad?
LOL
Seriously, it's okay
I'm sure someone will understand it

But now
It's my turn to feel bad
LOL
Like, seriously?
I feel bad that I promised to go out tomorrow and now I can't and you're all so disappointed and that makes me feel even sadder and more guilty
Urgh
I am so sorry
=(

But my next off day will be this Saturday
Edd just changed tomorrow's off day to Saturday
Well, it's not that bad after all right?
I mean, Saturday would be better?
Or not?
Shit, I feel so terribly bad to him now
Urgh
Yes, totally my fault
=(

Work after lunch was good
Not that many customers but still considered okay la
Did the sample work again
Well, at least there was something to do
Not just stand guard there, waiting for customers
Duh?
LOL
Damn it man
My whole body has been aching since I woke up this morning
Urgh
Thanks to yesterday's badminton
Even my ass hurts man
LOL
Seriously
Haha
And also my legs
Urgh
Bending is like, so painful now man
And my arms
Shoulders
=(
The consequence of not doing sports for such a long time
Urgh
Sucks
And now
I'm aching all over
=(
I'm in pain
Hmm
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment