Saturday, January 9, 2010

when you know something's about to happen

9th January 2010
Saturday

Yes
My day didn't start so well
First thing first
Apparently my grandma didn't even bother to talk to me
Not even look at me
Fine
I greeted my grandpa
I wanted to greet her too
But, oh crap
My fault
No excuses
But you ignored me too when I greeted you just now when I came back from work
Whatever
I am just as unimportant to you as any stranger
I totally get that
*not complaining*


And so I got to work
My grandpa didn't even raise that topic when in fact, he was the one who, according to my grandma, saw me and my boyfriend
Urgh
He didn't say anything so I didn't even wanna ask anything
Just made it casual as usual

Today's shift was 10am-6pm
And then during morning brief, Jacob spoke
He told us there was a situation yesterday
Handled by Fong
So this was it
A customer wanted to reserve some clothes, from different brands
PA and Seed
But the thing was, this couple, the man, wanted to put those stuff at the cashier counter
Obviously, it was against the rules
I mean, for reservation, you have to keep it in respective counters
And this customer insists on leaving it at the cashier counter
And even said wanna complain about Fong
Duh?!
We have rules too?
Fong was so damn pissed off man
Haha
Cool down
=)

Anyway
Work was okay
Had gotten some rebate customers also
And that foreigner, who came and I served him that day, came back again today and got himself rebate again
Hee
Thanks
=)
And man, he remembered me!!!
That felt so great!
He looked at me and I smiled and he said, "Hello! How are you?"
Fulamak
I was glad
Totally
I mean, he remembered me!
=)

Then I served him again
=)

And then there was another lady
Wanted to buy her son's birthday present I guss
And then there was this Malay guy
With his girlfriend if not mistaken
He was like, "Mana cantik?"
I said, "Semua pun cantik la."
"Yelah, mne paling cantik?"
"Hmm, sir, you suka warna ape?"
"Tak tau la."
"Pink?"
LOL
Then he took in a few Tees and went in to try
And then another guy
With his friend
And he wanted that dark pink
But no more S size
Haha
Opps, sorree
=)

Had lunch with Edd
Then I asked him about my phone thing
You know, the battery and stuff
And he said most probably is the battery problem
Man, he helped me to check and I didn't even know how to check and he thought it needed update since it was 2006 version or something
LOL
Dunno
No idea at all
Haha

Then I went to Times
Yes, again
=)

3 more hours and I will have to do something that really freaks me out
Urgh
I was scared
Really
Honestly saying
=(

Hmm
I dunno
=(

Anyway
Guess who I met?
Okay
This girl, looked really really really familiar to me you know
Seriously
And I thought she was Jia Qi
Okay, forgotten how to spell her name
But I remember her name is pronounced as such
I didn't dare to ask her or intend to ask her
Who knows?
Maybe I didn't know her at all
But she definitely looked too damn familiar to me you know
And guess what?
Later on
SURPRISE!!!
"Claira!"
I turned in front and saw another girl, very familiar also
And this time, I could be so sure it was my long lost friend!
Carmen!
OMG
I can't believe she remembered me and even recognised me!!!
I was like, "Carmen!"
"Omg, Claira right?"
"Carmen right? OMG!"
And for the next few seconds, we were like, OMG-ing and I was still OMG-ing when she asked me about my life and sorts and when I transferred out from SSG
And then I asked her if that was Jia Qi and she confirmed it
And then also Jonathan!
OMG
"Do you remember Jon? Jonathan?"
"Jonathan Lee?"
"Yeah!"
And then she went and called Jonathan and omg, he looked so different
I mean, not entirely but he looked more muscular now
Haha
Carmen still looked the same
=)

OMG
Why all of a sudden I'm like having a reunion with all of my SSG friends?
Seriously
Firstly there was Pei Ern
Through Facebook
And then Kinn
And what became of us now?
Hee
And then Jacquelyne
Andy and Vincent can't remember la
Haha
And then Melissa
And then now Carmen
And Jonathan
OMG!

SSG?
=)

Oh yeah!
And chee leong replied my last-week's message
Haha
He called me and we chatted for awhile
And then my phone problem again
Urgh
Take care Chee leong!
Waiting for you guys to return for CNY!!!
And I also saw Jiang Kai updated his facebook!
Haha
Cool man!
Skateboarding to NS!
=)
Oh yeah!
And Bruce!
There was a customer that kinda reminded me of Bruce!
Haha
Chuck Bass!
=)

Damn, I miss you guys
And I miss Nigel too
Haha
Fion, sorree
No other intentions
=)
*damn it, my pc keep hanging. urgh!*
Oh yeah!
Haziq and Bariq and Junaidi came today!
Haziq texted me and asked me whether I was working today
I replied but didn't got sent because my phone had problem
AGAIN
Urgh
But they came eventually
Haha
=)
Good to see Haziq without the crutches
Haha
Thank God
=)
And also
Edd asked me about what movie series I watch
I said One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Ghost Whisperer, Supernatural, 90210
And his was, The OC, Heroes
And he used to watch One Tree Hill also
And he said, "Gossip Girl nice ah? I watch the first episode only and I felt like, *showing me a not-nice face*."
Haha
Nice la!
Go watch!
=)
And then I asked him about Matrix
The movie, you know
Seriously, I don't understand that movie lo
Really
Hmm, maybe because I didn't really watch it anyway
Haha
Then he explained
And I still couldn't really get it
LOL
=)
Hmm
Amir kinda handsome
I mean, the one from PDI
Haha
*don't jealous. really. no other intentions.*
=)
My day
Good? Bad?
I dunno
*yawning now*
And eager to read someone's blog!
Hee
=)
xoxo just for you

No comments:

Post a Comment