Sunday, January 3, 2010

a beginning for you as well as for me

3rd January 2010
Sunday
People, school's starting tomorrow!
And I almost forgotten about it
And I almost lost count of the days
It seemed like so long since I really read the papers
Hmm
What is going on man?
Since started work on 1st January, I've been so busy and tired
Or so I thought
3rd day of work today
Getting used to it already
And not as tired as I had been the last 2 days
Although my toe is now hurt already
And the first toe is even blue-black beneath the nail
How LOL is that?
LOL
Finally, I am kinda taking monorail instead of walking from Hang Tuah to Pavilion
Cause it was kinda tiring and actually make me kinda late and sweaty?
LOL
And also someone asked me to
So much
=)
And I was damn early today
=)
Bariq came to Padini today
I told him PA Fong is needing someone too
So I hope he would come and join me
Then can accompany me
Haha
I kinda like morning shift better
I mean, who doesn't?
Seriously, how I wish I could just have morning shift
I was supposed to be afternoon shift tomorrow
But then Edd asked if I could work full time tomorrow
I said, yeah, sure
But he said he would confirm with me after that
So after my lunch, he told me to check my shift
Pasted on the staff room
And yeah, I'll be having morning shift tomorrow baby!
=)
Damn, I don't wamma lie anymore
It's really so, mean
Baby, don't fetch me home anymore
Not unless I asked you to
I will go home myself
Really
No worries baby
=)
Hoping Bariq could get the job at PA!!!
Haha
Baby you owe me something
And I am so so so sorree just now
My phone!
Really
=(
I promise to remember your phone number
Haha
Really
=)
xoxo just for you

No comments:

Post a Comment