Monday, January 25, 2010

when something catches you

25th January 2010
Monday
Yes, it is another week now
And the last week before February starts
Man, how time flies
And I think I could still remember quite clearly the times during our SPM examination and how I used to think we had to bore ourselves for the next 3 months, expecting these 3 months to pass so slowly
But I really didn't think it would pass so fast either
If it passes fast, then we could meet our NS friends
If slowly, then, I dunno? Bored to death?
Not literally though
Haha
Anyway
Had work today also
Today's shift was 2pm-10pm
Hmm, I guess I'm liking noon shift more now
I dunno
Maybe because I don't have to wake up so early and rushing here and there in the morning?
But coming back home late
Is tiring too
But never mind
I'm working on it
Real hard
=)
Thank God
Work was fine
Everything was working it out
And Edd told me he had to change my shift for the next few days to come
Before January ends
So from being 5pm-10pm, now it will be 6pm-10pm
How 'cool' is that?
People finish work and that is when I just start to work?
LOL
And this morning, I had a call from UH
That hospital
And the dental department called me and told me to come for the appointment tomorrow at 2pm
I mean, not really an appointment
Just, they're doing some kinda research for bracers
And if their research fits whoever that is suitable for their bracers, then they're the lucky ones
So I went there to check the last month and I was put on the waiting list
So they said they would call within 6 months
And this morning, they called me
It's not guaranteed I will get that bracers
But, whatever, just go and check and see if it fits me
=)
And thank God!
It's as though God knows what I had a problem with and He made way for me!
Thank You so much
=)
And supposedly, like I said, my shift has been changed to 6pm so I won't have to worry being late for work due to the check-up and stuff
Thank God so much!
=)
And I'm kinda sorry that I couldn't spend time with him before work tomorrow?
Urgh
So sorry
=(
Anyway
I had burger at Subway during my break
I went to Carlo's or something
Dunno what the name is
I wanted to try it
And damn, it was expensive like hell
I mean, just for a burger?
LOL
Whatever
Screw me
I really gotta start bringing back food to work now!
Urgh!
Not that Subway is cheap either
Why Pav doesn't have McD?
If they have McD, their business would be so damn good, I'm telling ya!
Take my word for it!
I will be the first one to visit them!
Long time since I've eaten McD
=(
Oh yeah!
Almost left out something!
Hee
I was on my way to work
Just disembarked the monorail
And was about to cross the street
And it was when I reached the opposite side, someone honked me!
I looked back and, what the hell?!
He was there?
LOL!!!
I mean, he was in the car, on the street, right in front of me, and just honked me???
I saw him, he saw me, I saw him waving at me and then I smiled at him and then waved back at him and then I walked away
I mean, what do you expect me to do?
Jump into your car?
We were both in the middle of the street man!
I'm so sorry
When you asked, "So?", it seemed like, I hadn't done the right thing
Urgh
Screw me!
Whataver
And I was smiling all the way to Pav
=)
*not that you would ever know if I hadn't posted it here*
Damn, I need to save money
I cannot spend so much
I'm spending way more than I earn man!
Dammit!
Screw me inside out!
=)
PS. Next off days are on 27th and 28th, not 28th and 29th. Sorry, my mistake. =)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment