Thursday, January 14, 2010

all i could say is sorry

14th January 2010
Thursday
Supposedly to be my off day
But I still worked today
And my day was, just okay? I guess
In the morning
Sucks
Not a lot but still sucked a little
Lol
Then I went to Pavilion's Maxis
Gotta pay my phone bill
What the hell
Urgh
Never mind
I've gotta get used to that already now that I'm working and becoming a grown-up
All this while my mum used to pay the bills for me
But I guess I really gotta start doing that myself
With my own hard-earned money
That was a start, at least
And maybe I'll learn to be more thrifty?
Hmm
Hope so
I don't wanna be judged as a spoilt brat
And so there I was
Waited for so long
The queue I mean
And then there was this couple if not mistaken
Foreigners
They wanted to apply for a Sim card
And then a lady attended to them
And then these 3 people in front of me all turned around and just watched them
I was like, duh? never seen foreigners before?
And even wanna listen to their conversation and watch them
I was like, what?
LOL
Ignore me
I am so not in the mood right now
Sorry
Then not only my own phone bill
But also paid my aunt's one
With my own money
Urgh
Just used 100 bucks for phone bill today
Sucks
Never mind
Not complaining
The more I give, the more I'll receive
Yes, I believe, God
Then went to work after that
Since he hadn't replied me yet
So I assumed his phone wasn't with him anymore
And then Andy missed call me
LOL
So late only find me
Told him bout 'him' and whatever
So not in the mood to talk about what I thought was kinda nice but maybe it was just me being too troublesome or whatever
Who cares
Maybe when you do something that you think is nice then what you get back in return was people being ungrateful to what you did
Whatever
Then during lunch
I passed by Pepper Lunch or whater that shop is called
I remembered there was the word Pepper
And I forgot about the next word
Lol
But no sign on Huei Ling
And then I gotta actually follow a girl wearing MOF shirt to actually locate MOF
LOL
As though I know where it was
Anyway
I passed by there too
And didn't see Pauline or Pui Yeng
Hmm
Never mind
And guess what?
I lost the Padini's Off Duty tag!
OMG!
Shit man
Totally
I was like, what the hell?!
Then after I went back, I told Asrol
And he was like, aiyo! kena bayar oh!
Haha
And then told Helmi
He also said the same thing
Ala, jokingly la
Then told Heng
She said never mind, just leave it inside first
Hee
Continued work
Oh yeah
Before that
My shift today was 2pm-10pm
Yeah, more noon shifts to come
Seriously
I checked my schedule
Urgh
I like morning better
I won't have to miss so many movie series and can be home earlier
Hmm
But never mind
Training myself to be stronger and more persistent!
Yeah
I can do it
By God's grace
Thank God
=)
During the last few hours of work this evening
It wasn't that good
Not that it was bad
But, still kinda, not-so-good
I dunno
I was kinda disturbed?
I mean like, what happened this morning
And then I wasn't so in the mood you know
Hmm
I dunno
Yeah, it was my own problem
My own freaking foolish, childish problem
Totally my fault
Whatever
Don't feel like talking in details about my work today
Hmm
I'm just sorry
For whatever I said
You know it's not true
But if you think what I said was true to myself, then I can't help it
If you wanna think that way
I'm just sorry okay?
For the way I spoke to you
My words and everything
I'm just sorry
I just dunno how can you just forget about what happened this morning and treat as though nothing happened
Or maybe that was good actually?
And I'm the only one that caused the problem
Or maybe I was the problem itself?
Screw me
Not worth it to you
Sorry
I'm sorry
=(
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment