Monday, January 4, 2010

something might be everything

4th January 2010
Monday
Man, I am so not used to writing 2010
Duh?!
xD
Crap
Forget that
Anyway, it's school today!
I mean, not that I went to school or what
But just that, school started!
And I didn't feel anything like I thought I would feel
Like, still going to school?
It feels kinda distant now
I dunno
Maybe because I've started work also
I think so
=)
Today's business was kinda slow
Yeah, well
School reopened
Less teens hanging around
Work also
Less adults
No more holidays
So it was not that busy today and kinda quiet
And Fong and Edd had to find something for me to do
Haha
My phone was giving me lots of problems
Again
Urgh
It shut off itself
Again
When Kinn phoned me
And it totally sucks man
Really
I am so sick and tired of it
Urgh
I was almost late for work today man!
OMG
Yeah, I overslept
I set my alarm at 6.45am
Not that I had to get up so early
But actually I had to
There are lots of stuff to do
Online also
Haha
While eating breakfast
=)
But I off the alarm and slept till 7.40am or so
LOL
Luckily I wasn't late
Thank God
=)
Today's system changed
Totally different from the one before this
And I really had to study it and remember them
Really
And I am still trying to figure out about the alteration thing
Yeah, really
Hope I could understand that better
Haha
Had lunch alone
At food court
All thanks to my phone
=)
Then only went to Chocolate Lounge to find them
Them, as in, Kinn and Andy
Oh well, Vincent was somewhere
Haha
Man, Morgans again?
xD
Then after their movie
Around 4 something
Kinn and Andy came in
LOL
Stop disturbing me!
Haha
Then when I was dealing with those plastic bags, a girl came in front of me
And said, "Hi."
I looked and said, "Hi."
I was like, so surprised
She looked familiar
Very familiar
Only then did I realise she was Jacquelyne
Haha
Sorree!!!
She looks so pretty you know
Really
=)
She tried a white blouse and a grey-purple coloured skirt
I like that design very much
I mean, there weren't just skirts
There were shorts and shirts too
With that design, that is
Really nice
So Jacquelyne bought the blouse actually!
OMG
It was really the first time ever my friend bought from me!
I mean, you know, a friend, buying clothes from the shop you are working at
It felt really really great!
Seriously!
It's no big deal to you but it was to me
It still is
Totally
=)
Thanks Jacquelyne!!!
=)
And stop looking for purses Andy and Kinn!
Haha
And Vincent, stop fooling around when I am working!
OMG
He was like, "Give me L size." *pointing to a shirt*
When in fact that was a girl's tee
LOL
Then I looked at him
And I was like, "You serious ah?"
LOL
Oh yeah btw, there was this song that they played
It sounded really familiar and I liked it already
Then only I knew it was Belle of Boulevard
Something like that
I love that song so much
I didn't realise it was that song at first
I mean, before this, I've listened to it at youtube and the video was so nice
Really
And the song too!
And also, I'm loving Lenka's Trouble Is A Friend!
Adam Lambert's Time For Miracles!
Owl City's Fireflies!
Justin Biber's One Time!
OMG
Love them!
Haha
=)
Work ended at 6pm
And when I unlocked my locker to get my stuff, I realised my phone wasn't on my bag
I was like, shit, where the hell is my phone?
I searched for it man
Literally
Then only I remembered it was with someone
Someone stole my phone!!!
xD
I didn't know how to contact him then
Lol
And when I walked outta Padini
I looked to my right
In front of Redbox
I thought I saw someone in red
But I wasn't at all sure it was him
Then it was Andy that confirmed him
LOL
Does this sentence sound weird?
Haha
I mean, Andy suddenly backed away and I realised it was Andy
So if he's Andy then the other one was surely Kinn right?
Duh???
Haha
OMG
I was so sorree
Man, like, how long did they waited?
How long did HE waited?
Urgh
I felt so bad
I feel so bad right now
=(
Then he was like, "I've got an idea."
And his idea was, Andy drive his *not Andy* 's car to Salak Selatan LRT station while he *not Andy* take LRT with me
I was kinda, feeling it strange at first
I didn't give much thought about that
Cause I was busy disturbing Andy
LOL
Haha
I like to kacau him
And Vincent
But spare me with the orange juice thing
That was absolutely more than enough man!
=)
To someone, please don't be jealous
=)
So Any drove us to the bus stop opposite Pudu Jail and went off to the LRT station
While me and him walked to Hang Tuah station
LOL
How could we be so damn ridiculous?
=)
Whose idea was that man?
Haha
And when we've reached, I thought Andy was already waiting for us
But man, he was later than us so so much!
Really
I told him to just use Pudu way
And he went into SBU way
LOL
So we waited for more than 15 minutes?
Not that I had to wait but still, I wanna wait
=)
I was feeling hungry already when we were waiting
But then when I've finished bathing, I lost my appetite
xD
I dunno!!!
I just felt kinda nauseous you know
Yesterday also the same
Just felt sick
=(
But I still ate somehow
Hmm
Oh yeah btw
Guess who else I saw today?
Sook wei and Boon chun
Hmm
Baru first day of school then wanna hang out already
Haha
Good to see them anyway
=)
Happy schooling!
And happy working to meee!!!
=)
Affternoon shift tomorrow
OMG
And I'll finish at 10pm
Which means, I am so gonna miss 2 movie series
Ghost Whisperer at 9.30pm and Gossip Girl at 10.30pm
I wonder if I can make it for Gossip Girl!
OMG
I wanna watch it!!!
Chuck Bass!
Haha
=)
Padini Authentics!!!
=)
PS. Something for someone. I wanna be your **********. *In case someone will be bothered by it till now. =)
xoxo just for you

No comments:

Post a Comment