Thursday, January 21, 2010

(not) living on you

21st January 2010
Thursday
Okay
So recently, I've always been out and it seems like it's been quite awhile since I stayed at home whole day and just online whole day or sleep or watch tv or whatever crap I would be doing to waste thyat 24 hours away before I started working
Does anyone get what I just crapped about?
Whatever
You can totally choose to ignore me
I don't mind a single bit
But you wanna read this right?
Haha
Screw me
=)
Anyway
Yes, I went out
Again
Today
I have 2 off days this week
Like, is that normal?
Lol
Whatever
So he told me his mum asked him to fetch her to work and he offline-ed
Then after awhile, he was back online again
I was like, what the?
Then he told me his mum wanted to have breakfast together with me as well
Screw me man
It still feels kinda, I dunno?
Awkward?
I dunno
Seriously, I dunno what the hell I'm crapping about right now
Urgh
But I've taken my breakfast already
I'm so sorry
=/
So I walked to the LRT station since the car broke down and I didn't know where they were, so I told him no need to fetch me as he also needed to fetch his mum and it was better I guess for me to stay home at that time and wait till my grandparents came back
But not both of them came back later on
My grandma alone only
But anyway, I gotta leave already
I mean, the movie was at 11.40am or something if not mistaken
And it was already 10.30am
Screw me
So I walked there and took lrt to Hang Tuah and he told me he was under the monorail station opposite Times Square
Lol
Fine
I go there then
And then his mum was with him
We went to buy the tickets first
And that was like, what, 5 minutes before the movie starts?
Lol
Never mind
Then went to Starbucks
Again
As always
*Spoilt brat*
=)
So we watched Old Dogs
Yeah, I know, that movie was realesed on the 7th January
And it's 21st January today
Screw me
Not that I didn't wanna watch okay?
He watched it already and then other movies were released too
How was I supposed to watch?
LOL
Damn, it's like, 2 weeks since it was released in cinema
Urgh
Screw me
You know what?
For the first time in my history of cinema-going, we were the only ones watching this movie at this particular hall at this time
Which means, we were the only ones in the hall for this movie screening
Like, seriously???
Duh
I went into the hall first and i thought we were late or something
And we were late, yeah
But then, I went in and saw that the whole hall was like, absolutely empty!
I was like, seriously, just us???
Walao!
Surprised and excited
=)
The movie was seriously very funny
Damn, it was crazily hilarious!
I couldn't help myself from laughing out loud
*LOL*
Hee
Damn, it was funny man!
Robin Williams and John Travolta
Don't blame me if I misspelled their names
=)
I love this movie
A lot
Haha
And then after the movie
We met up with his mum and Ken
And we went for lunch
To be completely honest, I seriously feel terribly bad
Like, yeah?
Not only he has been the one spending all this while whenever we go out but now, these 2 days, I met his mum and she has been spending too
And on such expensive stuff?
OMG
I feel so awful man
Hmm
=(
I feel really really really really really bad
=(
I'm so sorry
And before we went off for our next movie
We all went jalan2 together
They bought Levi's jeans
Supposed it was for his dad and Ken?
I wasn't sure
And his mum still passed me Tangs member card and sent me the message and asked me to claim a pouch from Tangs tomorrow
Oh, dammit!
Screw me completely!
=/
I really thank her
But at the same time, I feel awful too
=(
Urgh!
Okay
Next movie
Haunted University
Frankly speaking, I didn't really like the storyline
I mean, it was quite smooth and not really easy to understand
I wouldn't completely get the story if I hadn't watched the trailer before this
Yeah, there were parts that really scare the shit outta you
But if I am to compare it with yesterday's Paranormal Activity, this is really half scary of yesterday's one man
For me, at least
Paranormal Activity was seriously freaky
I do not wish to be reminded of any of these movies, especially Paranormal Activity
This is especially to that someone!
Urgh
You should know if I'm directing this at you
=)
Basically, there were 4 stories in this movie
Absolutely no connection whatsoever with one another
And I thought these 4 stories would be all about a haunted university
But it turned out to be different
Like, totally different?
The first one was the haunted girls' toilet on the fifth floor of a university
And the second was a haunted lift, so-called the red elevator
And the third was the morgue
And the last was the dragging lady
Come on, I dunno how to name this last story what
LOL
Hee
Maaf la
=)
Anyway
Forget about that
Blogging about this hour makes my goosebumps rise
Urgh
=(
I hate this
Damn it
That was why I actually thought of watching this Haunted Uni first before watching Old Dogs
Never mind
Forget it
Back to work tomorrow
I should really stop having you spend on me
Screw me upside down and inside out!
Urgh!
=(
PS. Someone we saw at the Gardens has just changed their relationship status. I'm not outdated, just on Facebook what. Haha =)
PPS. I don't wanna eat self-made rolls anymore. Hee
PPPS. I am addicted to Padini Concept Store. LOL!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment