Sunday, January 24, 2010

and that awkwardness?

24th January 2010
Sunday
Okay
So I kinda woke up at 8+, almost 9am
And then, the second time I woke up and checked my phone, the time showed that it was 10am already
I was like, what the hell?
I thought I woke at 9am?
Urgh
Screw me
Anyway
Not morning shift also
My shift today was 5pm-10pm
And another busy day
Yeah
Customers, so many of them
Fitting room, was on duty for 2 hours
Earlier in the day
I went online
Saw his status as 'away'
Okay, fine
And he didn't find me until I find him?
Urgh
Fine too
Whatever
Then it was so damn cold between us?
Urgh, I hate that feeling
That situation
That condition
That whatever-you-wanna-call-it
I said I might wanna go to Mid Valley and I thought you would say you wanna come along or whatever is appropriate
But you didn't even ask until I asked
LOL?!
Fine, my fault
Then fetched me and went to Mid Valley together
And I thought you will say something?
But none?
Somebody please be so merciful to break that icy silence!!!
It was killing me man!
=(
And why is it that I had to ask, "Are you not gonna talk to me?" only you would start talking to me?
Screw me!
Urgh
Got some brochures for HELP
Hmm, I guess I might be going to HELP and not TARC
I guess so
God help me
=(
Then went to Pav
Yeah, it was kinda a waste of time and money
I mean, we just went to Mid Valley to get some brochures and then we were off to Pav?
LOL
Spoilt brat
Old Town or Wong Kok?
Be it Old Town then
I actually wanted to eat that Rendang chicken rice something
But I also wanted to try something different
Hmm, never mind
That Rendang was really nice
I tried that before
Love it
=)
Then went to the Times
Again
When you asked, "Here again?", it's similar to me asking, "Starbucks again?"
Now you get it huh?
=)
So I was reading this book
I've read it before actually
Not the front part though
It's about hauntings
And then you were reading this book about ghost hunters?
Urgh
Can you please please pleaseee don't ever tryna do those stuff???
I am so begging you right now
Seriously, those stuff are never safe to be interfered with!
=(
PS. CNY shopping?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment