Sunday, January 17, 2010

busy nosy

17th January 2010
Sunday
Shift today was 10am-6pm
I like morning shifts better
Or I thought so?
I dunno
But it's kinda difficult to get up so early
I mean, it's later than my used-to-be wake-up-time during school days
But still, I am just so exhasuted you know
Hmm
I dunno
What's wrong with me?
=/
Anyway
He woke me up
And I almost went back to sleep
Lol
Like, seriously?
But, come on, I gotta get ready for work man
And I gotta leave house latest by 9am
Urgh
Screw me
Why can't I wake up to my alarm calls?
Damn it
Anyway
Got up
Had to drag myself up
Lol
Not literally
Bathed and found nothing to eat for breakfast
Forget that
Online then
And nothing much to do but listened to song
As in, the song
Cheryl Cole's Fight For This Love
Totally in love with this song now
And how someone said it wasn't nice so-called with the clappings
Duh?
=)
Then ate 2 buns
I mean, my grandparents came back from marketing and just got me 2 buns
Whatever
I had a cuppa coffee already anyway
I'm having a cup of it everyday now man
Urgh
I hope I don't get addicted
=/
So left at 9am
And as I was in the LRT, when passing by Cheras station
I saw someone so familiar
Ivan!
Hee
Like, long time didn't see him?
Lol
But he wasn't boarding the same train as me
I texted him
And he said he was waiting for kar weng
So okay
Then morning briefing
Hmm
Seems like so long I've missed morning briefing
Hee
=)
Work was okay today
Really
And the rebate promotion has ended yesterday
Now is the pre-sales
As in, from 16th-22nd January, we are having a pre-sales
Specially for PMC members
Padini Membar Card?
I guess?
Haha
Anyway, it specially meant for Padini members
I suppose
But non-members also can shop here la
Duh?
Hee
Come shop at Padini!
Lol
*promoting own brand*
Haha
Before noon
Sales was kinda slow
Not so many people yet
I had my lunch break at 2pm
Good
Just nice
He said he would be there at around 2pm
=)
But I didn't receive any message from him when I checked my phone
But as I was heading to the toilet, he called me
And said he saw me
LOL
From where?
So he said he was at Satrbucks that level
Okay
And I U-turned and went up the escalator without going to the toilet yet?
Urgh
Screw him
Haha
Then I saw him sitting at Starbucks
Starbucks again
Spoilt brat
=)
And on the table was a paper bag
A nice one
Like, so, nice?
Lol
Anyway
He said his mother gave something to me
I didn't know what it was
I just knew that his mum asked him to give me a piece of the cake
And that really was very nice of her
=)
Then I took out the brown paper-wrapped thing
Which I didn't know what it was
He said it was a cup?
I opened it and it really was a cup
And it was a Starbucks cup!
LOL or OMG?
Both
LOL!
OMG!
=)
This time really lol
Hee
Thank you so much man
=)
Help me thank her baby
Hee
Then Andy bought a drink
As always
Both also so spoilt
Lol
And I ate that cake he brought
I've never eaten any cake like that before man
Like, seriously?
The sides were kinda like, crunchy? and crumbles easily?
Oh, screw my descriptions
Haha
Then there were so many blueberries and strawberries
And then there were layers of something which I dunno what they were
But they weren't like any other ordinary cakes
Really
And the cake was so big!
Yeah, I know, it was just a piece
But still a big piece
"She didn't even cut so big for me lo!"
Haha
Someone's jealous?
=)
I was, umm, half-full after eating that cake
Then went down to buy that Hot Roll something
Can't really remember what its name was already
And I had Cheese and Ham
I guess so?
Hee
Damn it
I forgot what I ate
Lol
But it was really delicious
But like Edd said, not really worth its price
And like Andy said, so easy to make
You make lo, Andy!
Haha
Since he already calculated the cost for making a piece of Ham and Cheese Hot Roll
=)
Then went jalan2 for awhile
I still had like, 20 minutes before work?
And guess what?
We were on the highest level
6th floor
And as we were walking, I noticed a couple
They seemed like arguing you know
The guy was like, scolding the girl
I think so
Cause he was the one doing the talking all the while
And the girl didn't seem like talking or replying
But maybe not also
Cause her back was facing us actually
Then I told him
Then the couple walked away from that spot and to another spot
And I saw them again
Then he told Andy about them
And then at one point, we could see them very clearly
They were really arguing
Kinn went to the opposite side
According to him, he was trying to hear what they were saying
Like, hello?
We were like, one floor above them?
And how do you suppose you can hear them?
LOL!
Silly!
Hee
=)
Then I was watching them
Not so obviously la
But I guess they noticed us already
Lol
So rude of us
Haha
But still very curious what
Sorry lo
Hee
=)
Then Andy was like, kept mimicking them
Like, saying lines that seemed like what they were saying
Pretending to be like them
The guy, to be more specific
Haha
Then the couple walkes away again
So rude, of us
=)
Then I said I gotta go already
And he got this really cray idea and instead of leaving them alone, he asked Andy to watch them and follow them
LOL
And he would join Andy after sending me off
Seriously, you are so cray man!
Haha
Never mind
Fine with me
A lot
=)
And I even asked Andy to record it down
Then Andy was like, how you expect me to record? Go in front of them and record?
LOL
Hee
I asked him to record too
Dunno if they did it or not
=)
And off to work again
I was on duty, of the fitting room
So I didn't know if Fion came or not
I didn't see her anyway
Neither before or after lunch break
Or maybe she came during break?
Hmm
Dunno
Anyway
Work after lunch break was like, so busy man!
Like, seriously!
Fitting room was so full
And they even had to queue up
And then I just jaga for an hour
Then was it Eyka or Mira who took over?
Lol
From PDI la
I seriously forget their names man
I mean, I don't think I know their names also
Hee
Until now man!
Screw me
=)
And then it was really really really busy
So many people man
It was the first time I've seen so many people
I guess so
Then I got a surprise visit
Guess who?
Khye vern!
LOL
I was folding clothes and then suddenly she appeared next to me
Haha
Kinda good day
I told Edd and Asrol about Case 39
And they ejek me about gosok
LOL!!!
And then me and Edd talked about the songs that were playing
And when Belle of the Boulevard was playing, he asked me what song it was
I told him
Then he asked, "Band?"
"Belle of Boulevard."
"Band?"
"Belle of the Boulevard."
"I'm asking the band la. You keep saying Belle of Boulevard."
* lol*
Hee
I really thought he was like, belle? belle?
So I repeated la
LOL
Hee
Mana aku tau la
Hee
=)
And then sometimes I kinda dislike it
Kinda annoyed and irritated when customers do as the like
Duh?
Come on
Be a little, just a little will do, respectful can?
Is that really really really so difficult?
Urgh
Just, don't think you are the customer and you can do whatever you want
That totally sucks man
Screw you
Urgh
Anyway
No leng zai today
Haha
But Amer from PDI is kinda handsome
Hee
=)
*someone's jealous?*
Finished work at 6pm
And Amer was there too in the locker room
Hee
Then as I was leaving Padini
The guard checked my bad
Bag check
As always
It is compulsory to all staffs
Like, whenever a staff leaves the store bringing a bag or plastic bag or whatever that is large enough for shoplifting, they will have to check it
So, as usual
And guess what
Jacob was there!
hee
He was going to the toilet I guess
And then he was wathcing when the guard was checking my bag
Then after checking, Jacob was like, "Check habis beg tu."
Haha
I like him
I like Jacob more than Justin
LOL!
I said it!
Haha
Justin kinda scared me sometimes
I dunno
Hee
Jacob seems nicer and more friendly
No offence
=)
I texted him later
I thought they were still watching movie
And when he didn't reply, I called
Missed call
LOL
Hee
And he was on his way home already
Hmm
Never mind
Thought they would still be in the cinema
Then can tumpang his car home
Hee
And he said it was raining
LOL
It wasn't lo!
Hee
But it started to when I walked outta Pav
Urgh
All his fault
Why did he wanna tell me it was raining???
His fault, his fault, his fault!!!
=)
Went home on my own still
Praying hard that it won't rain before I reach home
OMG
Spy next door?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment