Saturday, January 16, 2010

when you wish you made another choice

16th January 2010
Saturday
I realised that I can't wake up early anymore
I mean, not by the wake-up call from my alarm that I've set
Urgh
Damn, I used to be able to get up to my wake-up call alarm
But what is wrong now?
Urgh!
I even set 4 different times and yet I still turned them off
LOL!
Anyway
Same thing today
And ended up waking up at 9+
Whatever
Then I didn't eat my breakfast
Cause I had other plans in mind actually
Hee
And such coincidence!
Or not?
He texted me
And I asked him if he has eaten his breakfast
For no reason, I didn't know why he was so excited?
LOL
At least I thought he sounded excited?
Never mind
And then I told him about my 'plan'
And suddenly he was like, "Jom!"
???
Okay, fine!
It was kinda funny
=)
My plan was
We go out for breakfast and then straight away go for movies
How's that?
Jom!
Haha
Nice huh?
=)
But we delayed and delayed and delayed until 11+ or so only I left home?
LOL
I guess so?
Not sure
Haha
And then went to Cempaka station only we went to Pavilion
And it was already, umm, I dunno what time?
LOL
And when we get to Pav, we didn't go straight to buy the tickets first as we planned to do so cause I told him I didn't know what movie to watch and that why not we decide when we get there so I told him not to book online first
DUH?!
Haha
And forgetting to buy the tickets, we went to Tony Roma's
Urgh
And only after we had ordered only he reminded me about the movie tickets!!!
What the hell?!
All his fault!
Haha
So after we ate only we went to the cinema and that was like, so many people queuing up already man!
So damn packed!
And the movie screenings time were so not good for us
I mean, either too early or too late
Too early was like, 1.40pm?
And it was almost 1.40pm already when we were queuing up
And I still didn't know what movie to watch actually
No particular movies that I was really longing to watch to be honest
But still I wanna watch movies
Haha
Screw me
So ended up with Case 39
And all thanks to his brother, Kitt
If his name was not mistaken
LOL
He called his brother, who luckily, was at home
So he helped us to book online for Case 39 at 3.50pm
Man, thanks to him and online booking
Okay, fine
Next time we'll do online booking
Haha
Then later went to Bata to buy my shoes
Urgh
My working shoes I mean
Like, yeah?
They were torn already!
What the hell man
I really gotta wear slippers and then bring those working shoes to change
Or else, like Heng said, I will have to buy so many more new shoes
Haha
And then went to the Times
Yeah, again
And we were like, loking at those relationship books?
Damn, for no reason okay?
Just curious and nothing better to do?
Like, seriously?
Duh?
Haha
And he found this book, something like, how to become irresistible to men or something
Urgh, forgotten
I guess someone regrets mentioning that book to me huh
Haha
Then another book, How to date Paris Hilton
LOL
And also I found this book, the very famous one, Men are from mars and Women are from venus
=)
Then left for the supermarket
LOL
My idea again
What?
Got a problem with that?
Hee
My idea was, buying a small box of ice-cream and then eat it in the car
LOL
Sorree
Haha
But the plan didn't really work out
Cause there weren't sppons
LOL
Not those steel spoons you know
Thoose wooden sppon-like thing that you use to scopp ice-cream?
And they didn't have it
I mean, they usually have it at those ice-cream box right?
But, no
Urgh
Fine
Forget it
And he was like, "You wanna eat ice-cream is it. Go Baskin Robbins will do la."
Duh?
As though I dunno
And you're still so spoilt
Spoilt brat
Just go to some expensive place, order, eat then leave
That is like, so not fun man!
Come on, do you know how to have fun?
Like, real fun?
Doing crazy and silly stuff?
It will be so different okay? if you buy something even though it's so not expensive and then enjoy the process of it all?
Hmm
Whatever
Rich kids
=)
By the way, am I the only one that find this fun?
Whatever
Screw that
It didn't work out
So we went back to the cinema
It was almost time by then
Bought a coke and then entered the cinema
You know, there were some ssg people
Like, in one gang?
Guys gang
And they came into the same hall as us
And they were like, being so noisy you know?
Okay, really no offence to him
But I really was kinda annoyed with them
I mean, making noise so loud as though we couldn't hear them during the movie?
Urgh
Unforgivable!
Haha
Okay
The movie now
Case 39

Basically, honestly, I find this movie kinda good
Really
Renee Zellweger, great actress, according to my mum
She stars as a Child Service staff
You know like, people who deal with children
Like, social welfare for children
Abuse or whatever kinda thing
And one day, Emily (Renee Zellweger), received another child case
She already had 38 active cases in hand
And her superior handed her another one
And that was where the movie title came from
Case 39
The new case, which was her 39th case
So, there, the title itself
And so Emily went to visit this family
And the father was kinda like an angry man
And the daughter, named Lily, looked like a frightened and abused child
Not physically but emotionally, I think
Then one night, Lily called Emily
Cause Emily gave her her house number and told her if she was ever afraid, just call her
And so she did
And that night
Her parents tried to kill her by burning her in an oven
Freaky? Cruel? Inhuman?
I thought so too
But not until later on
So Emily and another friend, forgot his name
Rushed to Lily's house and they were in time to save her
So her parents were placed in a mental hospital
Something like that
And Emily got the permit for Lily to stay temporarily with her before they find her another family
And strange things started to happen to Emily's friends
And they died
And then finally, Emily found out the truth about Lily from Lily's father who was in the mental hospital
And it was then that she believed them to be true
And why they wanted to kill her
Because according to them, Lily was a spirit of the evil
Something like that
And she feeds on good souls
Good people la
LOL
And Emily was a good-hearted person
And then she had to live with her
And yet knowing the truth about her
It was kinda like, mental torment la
In my opinion
Hee
Anyway
Some parts were really gross
Like the one when that guy, Emily's crush or boyfriend or whatever, was killed
I mean, when hornets started to come out from his body
And also when Edward, Lily's so-called father, accidentally killed himself by poking the fork into his eye
That was gruesome man
Urgh
Anyway
Great movie
I think so
Hee
"Should be Case 39 2."
*as in part 2*
And I was about to say Case 40
When he already said it before me
Yer
Haha
Whatever
Left at about 6pm or so?
Cause he actually need to be at Overseas Restaurant at 6.30pm?
And he still need to fetch me home?
OMG
I felt so bad
Even right now
Urgh
And he told me his parents actually asked me to come along?
I was like, you serious?
Spare me
My parents are so not that open-minded or whatever you wanna call it
And I know this sounds really incredulous and ridiculous and crazy and insane and whatever that can describe craziness, but I thought it felt like I was gonna meet my in-laws or something?
DUH?!
Yes, I am crazy
I dunno what the hell I'm crapping right now
LOL!
But I didn't go
I don't think my mum allows
Besides, I have work tomorrow
And I still haven't iron my clothes
LOL
Felt like going actually
Haha
But, no
=)
It's a family occasion, duh?!
So he drove me home
But before that
I asked him to fetch me to Pappa Rich nearby there
I wanted to buy something from a bookstore
Something la
And it was closed
Urgh
And then he asked me, "Is it urgent?"
"Kinda."
Damn, I felt really really really bad when he asked that
Cause I was making him so terribly late already
Screw me!
=(
And thank God
There was another bookstore
And I got what I wanted
Hee
=)
I went into the car
And I showed him that
That something I just bought
Yes, it was URGENT
Very urgent
And really important
And don't you ever mention about paying back the 3 bucks man!
This is so freaking serious man!
You spent like, so much on me and now you wanna pay me back just for the 3 bucks I used for your dad's birthday?
Please, man!
Seriously!
Hee
So I asked him to write 'Happy Birthday' on it
And he asked me to write pulak
Duh?
Haha
I wrote anyway
Then asked him to sign
And I sign
And I asked him to get his brothers and Lu Shan to sign too
But they said it was okay
So, only both of us
Haha
Damn it
It was past 6.30pm already and almost 7pm man!
OMG!
And his mum just called!
I felt so bad man!
=(
So sorry baby
=(
And it will be so jam
And he was unsure which way to go
And he was so late already!
Aww man
=(
I am so so sorry baby
And I think I've answered your question?
Hee
Happy birthday to your dad
=)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment