Saturday, January 9, 2010

there, i said it

9th January 2010
Saturday
So I told her
The truth
I wasn't hiding anything
But in the car, she already came to that topic
I knew she would have known
Thanks to my grandma
But she didn't directly point it out
I guess she already knew by then
I wanted to tell her but I didn't know and didn't dare to start
Damn it
Sucks
And thanks to him
I really told the truth
I'm having a relationship now
Maybe it was better?
I pray to God to let things work out
I said I didn't know what to do and how to tell
But she already knew
And that made it easier?
But I still feel so so so terribly awfully bad and sorry about all this
I really do
I involved him into this
I know, he said no worries and we're in this together and stuff but I still feel so bad
On behalf of her perception towards him
I know he's not like how she thought he is
I just feel like I'm a jerk, you know
Like, for all she said
And I know those weren't true
And he was still being nice and understanding
And I totally get it if it kinda offend you or something
And I know you said not to apologise for anything already
But still
I am so sorry
For all the trouble and whatever that happened
Urgh
I gain one but I lose all
Sounds like something?
And she asked if it was because I felt that I am unwanted and nobody loves me
I dunno
I don't wanna feel like I'm self-pitying
No, I so do not wanna be like that
It feels so pathetic
No offence
But just to me
Sorry
I know
Family comes first
I don't even know if I am part of the family
You know I wouldn't follow him
And when you said you could just leave me here with him
It just made me feel like, homeless
And really unwanted
I don't belong anywhere
Right?
*trying not to sound self-pitying*
=(
Everything's so confusing now
I don't even know what to believe
Confrontation phobia right now
I need God
=(
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment