Wednesday, January 27, 2010

relishing you

27th January 2010
Wednesday

Okay
Today I'm off
And will be off for 2 days
Today and tomorrow la duh?
Haha

So, I set 5 alarms, 7am, 7.15am, 7.30am, 7.45am and 8am
And I turned off the almost all alarms before the 8am one
Which meant, I still couldn't get up to the wake-up call alarms
Urgh
Screw me

And when the alarm for 8am came, I tell you I could almost turn it off and dose back to sleep
But because there were plans for the day, so I gotta make myself get up
And after I bathe only I realised I didn't have to get up that early actually
So, what the hell now
Screw me!
Haha

Didn't have breakfast at home
But seriously, such spontaneity early in the morning when I was barely fresh yet?
And just asked me to come down from my condo and leave for the day?
And when I still hadn't figure out what to wear and where to go and what the hell I was thinking which led me to his 'plans'???
LOL
Whatever

And screw Andy
I asked him why is he going to the badminton court?
He said to lepak
Okay, then he took his racket and he said he was gonna play badminton
I said with who?
With the wall
I was like, you serious?
And he said, "Serious la!"
And I took that as a seriously serious answer
Then when he dropped Andy off at the badminton stadium, only I realised both of them were lying to me
Urgh!
He took Andy back to the badminton stadium is cause Andy's car was there
LOL
Screw me!
That doesn't make me noob in any way man

Then went back to his house
OMG
I didn't know he has dogs
And not just one dog, but 3 dogs!
OMG
But then, I kinda find them cute and I think I like them now
Hee

His room was, everything, everything that I would definitely wish for
His bed
His closet
And that kinda mattress and blankets
Dammit!
I like his room
LOL
=)

And he said we had to leave at 12pm or so
Together with his brother, Ken
And while waiting for them to come back from breakfast, I went up to his bed
*I said went up because his bed was literally above!*
And he was playing Dota
Fine
Then I went down
And he was still playing dota
And then I took his ssg year book to see
Done with 2 year books and he was still playing
And after Dota, time for PSP then
Good
I was so ignored and abandoned
Like, totally?
I didn't mention this until we were at Pav
Duh?!
I am so unimportant

So I slept
And not only did he play games but after that, he even read that Ghost Hunters book he just bought yesterday
And I was further ignored!
Fine!!!
Sleep time!
Well, at least someone still cared
I like you beside me when I was sleeping
I like the way you stroked my hair
I like the way you pulled me closer
I like the idea that you were just right next to me
I think I could feel you watching me sleeping
*lol*
But still like it
=)
Enough of that here
Hee
Then left for Pav
Makan at Wong Kok
And I couldn't even finish my spaghetti
It was so damn filling man
I was full to the brim!
OMG!
Then Ken went off with his friend, Jennifer I suppose
While he and I went jalan2
Supposedly to do CNY shopping
Hee
Not me, but him
Got himself a Converse tee though
Damn, that tee was nice
=)
And went fro a drink at Old Town before leaving Pav
It wasn't that late yet actually
And I didn't wanna go home yet
Lol
Screw me
Left Pav at 5pm
Then fetched Ken and his friend to a nearby Hainan cafe at Pandan Indah
Or was it Pandan Jaya?
LOL
I always mix up these both
Haha
And then off to his house again
=)
Dammit
My house had a black out
I mean like, the whole condo area at Sri Permaisuri?
LOL
And had a cold shower in the dark
Not to mention a romantic candlelit dinner
LOL
Thank God electricity came back before 10pm
Or else I won't even be blogging here I tell you
Hee
Gosh
I am so rude
At least, I feel so rude
I mean, I turned down the offer, although not directly, to his mum's generous giving
=(
Screw me screw me screw me!!!
I was so damn freaking rude!!!
=(
I offended her
=(
What else?
Nothing?
LOL
I am so unimportant
To my family
To you?
Urgh
Whatever
Screw me
And why do you have to be so spoilt?
Hee
Treat your maid better la
Duh?!
=)
Screw my life
Hmm
PS. What I want from you is what you promised. Though your promises are assuring, but allow me the chance for doubts too. =/
PPS. Your scent lingers. =)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment