Friday, January 29, 2010

you never failed to surprise me

29th January 2010
Friday
My day was great
Terrific?
I guess
It has been this way lately
=)
So I was at his house
And he started playing dota with Andy
And he asked me to play, which I don't even know what the whole game is all about
Yeah, I know, monsters? Killings? Destroying one another?
LOL
Screw me
Then I said I dunno how to play
"Kay la, I play. You watch me play."
Fine, then
I sat beside him and watched him play
And I was becoming so cold and my feet were so cold too, close to numbness
I went to sleep
I mean, just behind him only right?
Not that I was gonna climb up to your bed above to sleep or what
So, he played, and I slept
Dammit, do I really look like a babi to him?
I always go to his room and sleep
LOL
Hee
Fine, don't wanna sleep already lo
But seriously, it's really comfortable sleeping in his room what
What with his scent some more
=)
Later, he seemed to stop playing already and started disturbing me
As always
And I was sleeping and he was shaking me by my shoulders as though I was dead
And I told him, "I'm not dead.", even though he continued to shake me?
LOL
And knowing my weakness at being scared of tickles?
That is so not good to me man
Hee
And I was lying on my back and you were clamping my hands to the bed and pushing down on me
OMG
That was, nice?
Screw me!
=)
ATTENTION : THIS IS U-RATED
=)
Fine, get over that!
Then we left for Pav
His mum couldn't follow because she was out?
But before that I thought it was because she had to handle that so-called makeover thing?
Never mind
Anyway
Yeah, we watched a movie today
Seems like it's been a long time since we last watched movie
DUH?!
This is like, so not true because for almost all the times we went out, I could tell we definitely watched movies!
Haha
And it was so hard to choose what movie to watch this time because apparently, we've watched most of the movies
Like, almost all the English movies?
Except for Legion
I thought of asking him that
I mean, why didn't we watch Legion instead of Black Ransom?
Well, yeah, I was the one who said Legion wasn't getting good feedbacks from the public and I thought it's boring also
And I told him earlier about that
But he seemed to wanna watch it so much?
LOL
I dunno
I'm sorry
But I was sleeping, and not really that alert?, when you asked me wanna watch Black Ransom or not
I mean, I was still in a blurry state man!
Screw me
=)
Then when someone was awake and another one was pretending to sleep, only I thought of watching Legion
LOL!
Hee
Never mind
Not really wanna watch it anyway
I'm fine with anything
=)
So we watched Black Ransom
Honestly, I am so not into Hong Kong chinese or cantonese movies
Hmm, chinese movies maybe still fine la
I mean, depedns on what kinda movies
Black Ransom
He showed me the trailer
And, bascially, it's kinda like, about crimes and kidnapping and the killings in the end
I mean, come on, most Hong Kong gangster movies are almost the same right?
And predictable
Really
Well, enough of the movie
Because halfway through, I almost fell asleep
Hee
Well, not really because of the movie also la
I was having a headache
Really
It just happened suddenly
It was so pain
So I just rested
And was disturbed again
Yes, again
As always
=)
Finished watching the movie
And headed for PappaRich
By the way, Dome seems much more expensive than Starbucks man!
Like, totally?!?!?!
I didn't know that okay?
But I do realise it's something classy like Starbucks also
But I just didn't expect it to be even more costly than Starbucks!!!
LOL
Don't blame me for your 9 bucks ice lemon tea because clearly, I had suggested quite some places to makan before the movie
And assuming you won't even think of Food Republic, I named many others as well
Anf you said you didn't wanna go down
Seriously, why cannot go down?
And, Dome?
Really really really spoilt brat
If I'd known about what Dome's standard was, I would rather we went to Starbucks
Sorry, baby, Starbucks is now finer with me
=)
PS. The scent lingers on. =)
PPS. Imagining me with 6 packs is just like imagining me eating banana very willingly and happily. Get that? LOL
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment