Sunday, January 17, 2010

when you thought you were all alone by yourself

17th January 2010
Sunday

I messaged you
You never replied
How the hell would I know you had table tennis or you went jogging?
So I dared not call cause my phone would definitely turned off again
And it didn't occur to me I could use the public phone
So it started to rain
It wasn't that heavy at first
And I thought I might just walk home since you didn't reply
I just thought you were sleeping or something
Fine then
I would just walk home
And then it started to rain like, really heavily?
And what could I do?
I didn't care
I just walked home
Rain was beating so hard on me
I was all soked
From head to toe
Literally
And wind was blowing so hard on me
I was almost shivering
I felt cold
And the rain kept falling heavier and heavier
He said he would fetch me from Cempaka station
That was so not gonna happen
I've already reached Salak Selatan station when I received that message
Even if I had received it earlier, I would still not let him fecth me home
I am so not gonna put him into so much trouble and hassle
Yeah, he said it was fine and everything
I know he meant it
Like, really do
But I still don't feel good about it
You don't owe me anything
Don't be too good to me
I feel real bad and guilty about it
=/
So I said I will text him later
And I walked home
I was walking under the rain
I thought of stopping at Pappa Rich
And there was lightning too
OMG
I was praying so hard to God that I would reach home safe and sound
=(
And the thing I regretted most and am sorry for the most
Is that
I was holding the papaer bag with the cup his mum gave me
I didn't put it in my bag
I was so afraid I might break it
And so I hold it instead
And it was raining
And it got all wet
I was clasping it and maintaining the firm grip on the opening so that the rainwater won't wet it
I didn't wanna spoilt it or wet it or something
It was important
More than anything else at that time
But it got wet
The brown paper that wrapped it was wet
And the paper was kinda ruined
And the red paper bag too
It was wet and all soft and limpy
And the base of the cup was wet too
=(
I'm so sorry
Really
='(
Finally
I gotta stop at a bus stop
And at the same time
Another guy was running towards to bus stop too
And both of us waited there
Finding shelter there
It was our refuge?
Then later, he asked me, "Pergi mana?"
"Condo tu. Awak?"
"Tu." *pointed at the condo that I assumed was milo's condo*
Then talked for a little while
Even though he was a stranger
Not all strangers are bad
Like how our parents used to tell us when we were little
Malaysians are really friendly
He was a malay guy
But he wasn't bad
Not all people are bad in nature
Just don't be so prejudice on people man
=)
So I told him I had to go
Even though the rain was still falling
Or so I thought it had subsided a little
Just a little
But I guess there weren't any difference anyway
Still the same heavy rain
Maybe God was angry with me?
With my stubborness?
Hmm
I'm sorry
I just dunno what did I do
=(
And he even said this to me, "Hati-hati!"
See, not all people are that bad
I was drenched from top to bottom in rain water
I was fully soaked!
I walked so fast back to my condo
Hmm
Completely wet
I just had a shower under the rain
I came home
And she wasn't there
I didn't see her shoes
And I thought she has gone out to fetch me
But since my grandparents said nothing about she going out to fetch me
Then, I assumed she didn't go and fetch me
And then I had a call from her
I didn't know why she sounded like as though she was mad at me
I mean, come on, what the fck have I done?
My phone was so freaking problematic
And you never replied me
And now you're asking why I didn't call home
You wanna know why i didn't call home?
Fine
Cause it didn't even occur to me I could call home
Why?
Cause it didn't come to mind
And why is that so?
To be honest, I wouldn't have think of what I am about to say if not for what was playing in my mind during shower
What was playing in my mind during shower was
An argument I would have with you
Just because I walked home myself under the rain
And guess what I said in this freaking imagination of mine
I said, "I didn't feel like having a home. She (grandma) was mad at me for nothing! And they talk about stuff behind my back and then tell you a different story! And then your son, don't even tell me he needed tuition but instead he tells him (grandpa) to tell me about it! And how would I know when you have table tennis and when you do not have?"
Seriously
That was what I 'said' in that conversation in my mind
Yeah
My mind is always playing such things
Even though it doesn't really happen
I'm bad right?
Hmm
Fine
I am
I am so not a good daughter
I dunno why is she mad at me for going out with a guy
I dunno why all this while nobody seems to care but all of a sudden they wanna have at least some control of my life
And wanna know everything about everything I am trying not to let them know
See, I told you
My mind
It keeps going on and on even though this has nothing whatsoever to do with all the shit I had after that call
And I almost cried in the shower
My eyes felt so hot
='(
I told myself not to cry anymore
Really not worth it
That is really torutring myself
And I would be ready for her scolding
Again
And say nothing
Not fighting back anymore
I know now
No point fighting back
And there's nothing I wanna say anyway
Nothing to say
And nothing needed to say
I'm sick and tired of it
You wanna scold
Fine
Scold
You want me to listen
Fine
I listen
I won't say a single word
I learn to ignore
If that is what you wanna call it
And after my shower
I didn't go straight out for dinner
I was a little hungry I guess
But who cares
It doesn't matter anymore
I wanted to be alone
I lied on my bed
I texted him
And I thought he was busy when he did not reply
Never mind
I simply can't expect him to always be free
And it was later when I received 2 messages from him
I just wanted someone to be there for me?
I dunno
I just need you to be there
And that's enough for me
No need for words of comfort
No need to even think of what to do or what to say or how to make me feel better
All I need was just for you to be there
But I can't expect much anyway
I know it
Hmm
I needed you so badly then
='(
FML?
Hmm
A line from Avenged Sevenfold's dear God
Cause i'm lonely, and I'm tired, I'm missing you again
I'm tired
=/
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment