Friday, January 15, 2010

i need you to need me

15th January 2010
Friday
Today's shift, 2pm-10pm
So I left home kinda early
Due to my brother finishing school at 12.30pm today
So I just said I will follow my grandpa on the way and then just drop me off at Maluri LRT station
So when I reached Pav, it was like, 1pm or so?
And I had like, what, almost an hour before my work starts?
LOL
Thought of messaging him just to find someone to accompany me?
LOL
So selfish of me
Urgh
Sorry
And then went to the Times
Again
=)
And this time, I wasn't just walking around and looking at synopsis of sotry books
But I really started reading one
The Sign by Raymond Khoury
Kinda like those The Davinci Books la
I mean, mystery and sorts, you know
And then gotta unsolve something strange or something that holds the futrue for something
Man, I just love reading all these kinda stories
Hee
And I stopped at Chapter 4
Not bad what
Sttod there reading for close to an hour
=)
And then left for work
And spotted Asrol sitting on the bench near the escalator
He was off duty at that time
So I went off to work
Work was fine
Evertyhing was fine
And my lunch was at 5pm
So, as I read his message, saying he couldn't make it
I was like, hmm, I knew it
Whatever
I mean, I myself told him not to come and stay at home and when he said he wasn't coming then why did I feel kinda disappointed?
Damn it
Screw me
Totally
Whatever
So I realised Pav has no McD
Urgh
Why no?
I felt like eating McD la
Some more Edd told me McD has this promotion or something
LOL
Takkan I wanna eat McD also gotta go out of Pav to Jalan Bkt Bintang there to eat gua?
LOL
Tak mau
Lazy
Haha
So instead, I went to KFC
LOL
Yeah, cause I didn't bring food today
I mean, they bought a pack of vegetarian noodles
But it wasn't so that appealing to me
LOL
Screw me again
I'm being so ungrateful and choosy
Sorry
Hee
So, no food today
Gotta buy food
Had a set meal
And I was already full man
Anyway
I didn't have much time after lunch
So I didn't really go into the Times
But I was outside the Times?
LOL
Haha
I just sat at the bench la
Just, texting, you know?
=)
Then work after lunch
Kinda good
Left me, Asrol, Mira, Edd
Fong and Helmi left at 7pm I guess?
No, it was 6.30pm
Yeah
Cause I remembered looking at my watch when Ice said goodbye to me
Hee
Work was good
And bad
The good part of it was
I got a rebate customer who got a rebate of RM140!
Fulamak!
My very first time!
I mean, broke my last record
My own record la that is
It felt really great man
They were tourists
A couple
Really nice
They took 6 clothes
And most were kinda expensive ones la
Hee
Thank God
=)
I got myself a RM140 rebate customer!
Wee!!!~~~
Man, I love tourists!
Haha
And then later on
This guy came back and told me he wanted to exchange another long pants
Damage
I mean, it was considered under damaged
So Edd said allow him to change since he bought so many
Haha
And then the funny part was, when he told me he wanna exchange, he also said this, "I'm already wearing that shirt I bought!"
I didn't realise that until he told me man
Haha
How nice was that!
He was wearing the green polo tee
=)
The bad, I mean, not so good thing was
I did an alteration
Alteration is like, when a customer requests to cut the length of a pants he or she wants to buy
So we will help them to measure the length that fits them perfectly and then alter it
Sew it and stuff you know
And I did it for a lady customer for a jeans she wanted
And then Asrol did that alteration
I mean, the sewing part la
And then there was some kinda, strange or whatever
Cause Edd told me that if she really wanna alter then it will only alter like, half an inch and it will kinda like, so-called ruin the hem's pattern la
OMG
Then Edd and Asrol were like, trying to contact the customer and then can't reach her and then finally Edd cut off the hem's strings and Asrol really altered according to the measurement I took
Urgh
I watched Edd cutting off the hem's strings
And Asrol was like, "Relak la," and to Edd, "Tengok, muka die takut je."
Then Edd also said, "Relax la. Nothing wan la. The worse is longer only ma. Very normal wan la."
OMG
I felt so bad already
Or maybe I was really panicking?
Like, I thought that doing the wrong alteration would be something so serious you know
And I almost dared not do alteration anymore
Urgh
=(
I felt so bad
OMG
Hmm, forget that
Guess what?
Earlier on
There were 4 customers
I think they were couples
I mean, 2 pairs of couple
So, basically, and very obviously 2 guys and 2 girls la
DUH?! *to myself*
Haha
And I suppose they were couples la
I mean, one guy was like, really close to a girl
So obviously these pair were a pair
Couple la
Duh?!
But the other guy and the other girl weren't so close
And that obvious couple and this other girl, were like, so busy browsing and looking at clothes
But the other guy, wasn't
In fact, when they came in, he saw me and I smiled at him
I mean, it's normal right?
I'm working there
For sure I gotta be friendly to customers right?
And he was a customer
LOL
So I smiled to him and he smiled back and that doesn't mean anything else right?
But then they went inside our counter
I mean, when I first smiled at them, they were at the front
And then the second time, they were inside
Further in, I mean
And his friends were busy looking at clothes but he looked at me again and I smiled at him and he also smiled back?
LOL
Come on, I didn't mean anything man
Gosh, if you think I was damn flirting then I'm telling you I wasn't
I really wasn't flirting
I was just being warm and welcoming
=)
Okay fine
Coming clean now
He was kinda handsome too
There!
I said it!
Urgh
And then later I wasn't sure where I went, to the store or to serve customers
And then when I came back, they were gone
He was gone
Ala, asal macam nie?
Haha
Then I told Asrol, "Ade leng zai la."
And when I told him the guy was a Malay, he was like, "Ha? Melayu pun minat ke?"
Haha
You dunno me
=)
To someone who thinks this is for him
I wasn't flirting
Don't be jealous even though it is normal to be
LOL
Don't get mad
OMG
Please don't get mad
And, allow me the right to see leng zai
OMG
You really can't restrict me from not doing that man
Urgh
Life would be so miserable
Hey come on, looking at leng zai doesn't mean I will fall in love with them okay?
Like, seriously???
Duh?!
So, please please please, I got my right, and you got yours
Fair right?
Hee
=)
Damn, he's handsome
OMG
Hope he visits again
LOL!!!
Hahahaha
I guess my day was good after all
Forget the alteration part
=)
Thank God
A lot
=)
And damn it
I kinda like that persuasing message
=)
Screw me
Haha
Padini Authentics
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment