Wednesday, January 20, 2010

never before

20th January 2010
Wednesday
I'm off today!
Yeah baby!
=)
Duh, it's not that I'm a lazy staff or what
I didn't ask for off days okay?
They set the schedule for me
I feel bad too for not working like everyone else does?
Urgh
Screw me
Whatever
Anyway
I didn't eat breakfast at home today
But drank a pack of milk
And immediately got a stomach ache after that
Thanks a lot
Then another thing
My phone was barred
Urgh
Sucks
Totally
I mean like, I've just pai my phone bill like, a few days back?
And now my phone is barred?
I mean, what the hell man
Urgh
I can't reply Fion's message and worse, his message!
Oh, crap!
I am so sorry
=(
Then left home at around 11.15am
Start the clock!
=)
I was like, so blur about his 'plans'
About what he told me we were gonna do for the day?
Something like that
And I still did not fully understand it after he explained to me
Hee
That is so not noob okay?
=)
Your explanation just sucks too
Haha
So in the car, this was the story
He took his car to service
Andy drove his car along
Andy was supposed to drive him and then pick me up
But that didn't work out because his car didn't need service now and definitely not after 3 more months of use
Or was it 6 months?
Whichever
So Andy went home and he came and fetch me
Then only we went to fetch Andy
Then went to meet his mum in Damansara
When he told me we were going to Damansara to have lunch -breakfast for me and him and maybe Andy? - I was like, totally freaked out man!
Like, seriously?
Duh?!
OMG
Had lunch together with his mum then
Seriously, to be honest, his mum was like, the complete opposite of my mum
She wears high heels like, 3 inches high?
Chic office wear
Dining at such restaurants?
No, definitely not what my mum would ever do
At least not now
No offence baby
I like her
=)
After lunch
We went to Mid Valley
Seriously, today is so full of direction huntings!
LOL
Bought tickets for Paranormal Activity
Movie at 4.30pm
Damn it man
That movie was a hell of a lot scarier than I thought so
Urgh!!!
Seriously
Yeah, I mean, Edd told me about the story already
Like, almost all the scary parts he told me
And when I watched, I was kinda like, expecting something that Edd had already told me to happen
But watching it was totally different man
Damn it
It still freaks me out to blog about it right now
Urgh, I wish he's here with me
=(
It wasn't that scary in the beginning
Then slowly, it became worse
Damn it, damn it, damn it!
I'm scared right now
Reminds me of it
=(
The last part was really really really frightening
Can I not talk about it?
I feel like crying already
='(
And he kept telling me to watch that part
I was already covering my face in his shoulders already and he still urged me to watch
OMG
Damn it
The first ever horror movie that affects me so damn much
=(
I think I have phobia right now
=(
This movie totally scared the hell outta me
It totally freaked the tears outta me too
Enough of that!
Then went home
But not really home
I mean, we went to PappaRich instead
Urgh
Screw me
It was almost 8pm or so when I reached home
And not before I had a call from my mum
Seriously, do they really have to report what time I'm home and whatever to my mum?
And then for her to call me and ask me where I was?
Come on, give me a break man
It;s not as though I won't go home or what
Hmm, whatever
I know their intentions or responsibility or whatever
Urgh
Screw me then
=/
I think I'm going to bed right now
He just scared me!
I mean, not intentionally
But he just mentioned that and that totally freaked me out
Forget it
Bedtime for me now
OMG
I'm scared!
=(
God, calm me please!!!
I need God
I need him
=(
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. lol so cute when u were so afraid and he was like gave u his arm.the mvie really that scary ha?
    hee :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. he didn't give me his arm la. he was disturbing me all the time! haha =) seriously, SCARY!

    ReplyDelete