Thursday, January 7, 2010

like never before

7th January 2010
Thursday
Today's shift, 11am till 8pm
Man, I still had a little period pain
Not very pain but i was like, slightly and once in awhile
That was so much worse man
Urgh
And it was only this morning did I realise it wasn't the McFlurry I ate yesterday
But because of the watermelon last night after dinner
Haha
And I was so in pain for the whole night
Urgh
Sucks
Anyway
Work was okay today
Got a surprise visit
From Jo Ann!
Hee
I didn't know when was her lunch break and I didn't have her number
So I couldn't contact her
Then she came into Padini and we chatted for a little while before she went off at 1pm
I'll visit SubZero next time
Hee
=)
And then, Helmi's customers
Urgh
Totally annoying and demanding and troublesome
Alright, I didn't know exactly what happened
But something definitely happened
I didn't get the whole story
I asked
They didn't really tell me
Hmm
Anything
Whatever
*Felt so unimportant and does not belong there.*
Ignore me
Was supposed to have lunch with him
But then last minute, he told me he couldn't make it
Fine
It's okay
I brought nasi lemak
Hee
The belacan
OMG
I thought I felt kinda uneasy or stomach upset after eating that
I mean, just a little la
Maybe it was too spicy and my stomach couldn't really stand it?
I dunno
Maybe?
=)
Then I still had like, almost half an hour more before I start work again
Went to Times then
OMG
Looking at those new books and those crime or mystery stories and Nora Roberts' books and Dan Brown's and so many more makes me wanna have them all
Hee
=)
OMG
You know what?
I saw a very freaking effing handsome guy!
Hee
R-e-a-l-l-y!!!
Shit!
He was so handsome man
Really la wey
Haha
Blonde hair
I mean, he was a foreigner and I heard his companion speaking English
Fulamak
Slang
I mean, the accent, I suppose they were English
Duh, Englanders?
Fine, whatever
No more leng zai
Someone is so gonna be jealous
=)
Man, I kept feeling sleepy
Does it sound right, the sentence, I mean?
LOL
Anyway, I was feeling so sleepy and kept yawning and I still couldn't understand why
I mean, I drank coffee this morning leh
Hee
=)
Anyway
My day was kinda great
Really
Tell you why
We are having this kinda promotion thing
So if you buy up to 150 bucks and above, then you get 30 bucks rebate
And if you buy up to 300 bucks and above, then you get 70 bucks rebate
And there was this foreigner
A guy
Speaks good English
Probably from England or USA
But I supposed America
Hos accent wasn't that, you know, English
H actually shopped kinda quick you know
Really
And OMG
He asked for Polo Tee, a white one, size M
But there was no more
Then he took another shirt
And another shorts
At first, he said he was actually buying for a friend when I asked him if he wanted to try it out
Then when I went in to the store to check for the shorts, and came out with none because there weren't any left, he actually got himself a few more Tees
OMG
And he was like, all these also
He just told me that!
OMG OMG OMG!
He just said he wants it all
And I was so gonna write the receipt
Man, I so couldn't believe I actually got myself a customer that got to rebate up to 30 bucks!!!
And then when I was writing the receipt and counting, Edd came and checked
Then he said still got 9 bucks more and he could reach 300 bucks and then can rebate 70 bucks
So he got another tee
Damn it man
I was so freaking excited already!
I was like, so damn excited that I almost counted wrongly man!
Hee
=)
I was soooooo happy by then I tell you
Totally
Asrol saw me smiling like a mad person
I said, "Happy eh!"
He looked at his watch and said, "2 minute agi."
*He thought I was happy because it was almost time for me to finish work. Hee*
"Bukan tu la. Tu!" *pointing at the counter* "First time oh."
Haha
Wee wee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~
I had my first ever customer with a 70 bucks rebate!!!
Thank God Thank God Thank God!!!
A LOT!!!
=)
Finished work at 8pm
Too happy for anything, anything at all
Hee
Really!!!
But then, it kinda sucked later
You know when I was taking LRT
I mean, I just went down at Hang Tuah station and there was a train
It was Ampang line
And so I was just waiting
And then out of a sudden somebody from behind pushed me aside
Fck you man!
Sorree!!!
But I was really pissed off okay?
No respect at all
What the f*ck man?!
Okay, I am sorree!!!
But he pushed me!
And he was a foreigner
Black
If you get what I mean
Urgh
Totally freaking effing annoying!
URGH!!!
SORREE!!!
I scolded and now I apologise
So, forgiven
=)
Wee~
So not gonna let that ruin my freaking awesome day!
Haha
WEE!~~~
Thank God!
=)
Felt like I've accomplished something
At least, there is SOMETHING
I still feel a little left out at times
But never mind
I'll ignore it
I'll be so fine
Or maybe I was just thinking too much
Hmm
Dunno
Forget it
Hee
I will definitely make this work
So totally
God help me
=)
Padini Authentics
xoxo just for you

No comments:

Post a Comment