Thursday, January 28, 2010

and that spells, I-N-S-O-M-N-I-A

28th January 2010
Thursday
Dammit
I had an almost sleepless night man
Seriously
I can't does off easily last night when I went to bed
Then I woke up in the middle of the night
And when I checked my phone, it was 2.55am something
Close to 3am!
OMG
And that totally reminded me of Paranormal Activity
Geez
Although it sounded absurd and ridiculous, I was kinda linking it to Paranormal Activity and quickly forced myself to sleep
LOL
Then slept for a little while
But wasn't all so comfortable though
I really couldn't dose off man!
I didn't eat chocolate or drink coffee the night before, how could I possibly not be able to sleep???
Urgh
Screw me
Then the second time I woke up
It was 5.55am or something
Close to 6am
Okay, another hour to go before my alarm goes off
I didn't wanna get up from bed first
I was sleepy and tired but I just couldn't sleep
What the hell was I thinking man?!
OMG
Geez
It's been quite some time since I had sleepless nights like this
=(
There was once when I really couldn't sleep all night and still had school the next day
Urgh
Wasn't really tired at school but when I came back home, I think I could sleep like a dead log
LOL
Consequences of my sleepless night
Headache
Flu
I always have flu whenever I do not have enough sleep
So if you caught me sneezing for countless times, you sould know what got me into that state
Hee
And my eyes seem to feel like they were swollen to me
Urgh
And tired eyes
=(
This is so not a good feeling I tell you
Sucks
Hopefully I'll be fine for the day
Urgh
Or else it will totally ruin my day man
=/
I just finished a cuppa coffee
Hopefully it works
OMG
Screw me
PS. Dad's birthday, what to get for him? Hmm
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment