Wednesday, January 6, 2010

fantasy, illusion or what?

6th January 2010
Wednesday
Today is so my off day
Really
For once in my life, I am so happy to have a rest day
Totally man!
But I didn't really rest
As in, staying at home and doing nothing strenuous or whatever
I went out instead!
Opps!
Haha
Around 1+ something in the afternoon
I went out with Kinn
He was late
So not my fault
Haha
And I had to decide where to go
I wanted to go to Jusco Balakong
For no particular reason
Just felt like going
For fun
But then, someone said didn't want to
Fine lo
Hee
Mid valley then!
Didn't know what to do
I mean, yeah, we were just, hanging out
But we can't possibly just hang out and walk around the whole Mid Valley and The Gardens for a few hours right?
That would be so damn tiring and, nothing?
LOL
So we checked out the movie screenings today
And, that Old Dogs will be past midnight
LOL
Fine
Then went back to The Gardens and finally, we were gonna watch The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
Damn, that is a long title
=)
I wonder how he said it when he was buying he tickets
Haha

So, the movie
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
Seriously, this is really really really a strange movie
I mean, strange in a good way
It is so full of imagination and you know, fantasy and stuff
I can't even understand the story man
Serious
For like, up till the middle of the story, I still couldn't get it
I mean, the graphics and those animationss or whatever you call it kinda thing was totally awesome and cool
But I just didn't get the story
I mean, it was like, a father and a daughter and a guy and a dwarf if that is what you call him
Formed this group, kinda like, you know, those street shows
I dunno what you call that
Anyway, a stranger then joined them and helped them earned money
But Anton, this guy, likes the daughter, dunno how to spell her name
And Anton didn't really trust the stranger, Tony
Damn, this is so damn confusing!
OMG
Help me!
Then, umm, the father, had a bet with the devil
And the price to pay was his daughter
So they had to bet again just to save her daughter
Really complicating and confusing
And spinning my head right round right round~
Hee
=)
Better read this
Synopsis:
"The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" is a fantastical morality tale, set in the present day. It tells the story of Dr Parnassus (Christopher Plummer) and his extraordinary 'Imaginarium', a travelling show where members of the audience get an irresistible opportunity to choose between light and joy or darkness and gloom. Blessed with the extraordinary gift of guiding the imaginations of others, Dr Parnassus is cursed with a dark secret - a bet with the devil, Mr Nick (Tom Waits), in which he won immortality. Many centuries later, on meeting his one true love, Dr Parnassus made another deal with the devil, trading his immortality for youth, on condition that when his first-born reached its 16th birthday he or she would become the property of Mr Nick. Actors Heath Ledger, Johnny Depp, Jude Law and Colin Farrell play a mysterious outsider, Tony who joins the troupe to rescue Dr Parnassus' daughter.
(Source: Cinema Online)
As though I can understand it myself
Haha
Anyway
Damn it man
I tell you, seemed like a strange, and WEIRD day for me
Firstly
Before we went into the cinema, I said I wanted to go to the toilet
I went in
And damn, it was so damn quiet!
And, it kinda gave me that feeling you know
I'm not implying anything
It's just, scary, creepy, silent and, freaky?
LOL
Really man
Serious
I wanted to get outta there so badly man
Totally freaked me out
I told him about that
But it kinda bothered me later too
Really
Then in the cinema, at first, I wasn't really enjoying the movie
Wasn't so into it
That toilet still freaked me out
I was so bothered by it man
Really
=/
Then secondly
During the movie
I received a call
I didn't know who it was
Just number
I answered
And this
"Can I speak to Chong Kinn please?"
I was like, huh? how? who?
I thought it was his friend
And then I passed the phone to him
"You know this number?"
"It's my mum!"
I was like, O-M-G
W-H-A-T T-H-E H-E-L-L???
Man, that was creepy!!!
Scary!!!
OMG
I mean, do you realise his mother just called to my number and I just picked it up and that she wanted to speak to her son?
Man, what the hell am I talking about?
Oh, crap!
I mean, I know his mother knew about me
But she just called to my number!
OMG OMG OMG!!!
And you know what became of me?
I was like, how she got my number? why didn't she call your number? will she scold you? does she know you were with me? just me alone? will she dislike me? or was I a bad influence to him?
I didn't realise I actually have more questions now than just now
LOL
Spare me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Those 2 were more than enough man!
Urgh
=(
OMG
Guess what?
We saw something
I mean, someone
Well, not me
He saw them
Yeah, THEM
Haha
=)
Not telling who
It's just that, we saw someone with someone together at The Gardens
And when I called him, and asked him where he was, he said he was at home
Aha, at home huh?
Hee
=)
Good try mate
=)
Then we went to Mid Valley for ice-cream
LOL
Not that The Gradens didn't have any ice-cream
But we just went?
Hee
Had McFlurry
Damn, it was delicious but as a result, I had stomach ache
Hmm, as always
I dunno
It seems like I've been getting stomach aches after eating ice-cream
And I know McFlurry is so not ice-cream
Or is it?
Opps!
Haha
So I got stomahc ache
Huh, thanks to McFlurry
=)
But I still like McFlurry
Haha
I bought my conditioner btw
Love it
Rejoice Fruity Smooth
Man, I am so not promoting Rejoice okay?
Just that, it smelt so damn good
Haha
I used up my conditioner already
And I didn't buy any spare
Not that I would usually buy any spare
=)
Now, I can use conditioner already
Good
That is a really good thing man
Totally
No conditioner means I am doomed!
Really
My hair!
I love my hair!
=)
I stick to my promise
I said I would be home by 7pm
And I was
Well, maybe 15 minutes late?
And it wasn't really late
I mean, I was outside my condo
Really
=)
Just that, I didn't go in, YET
Haha
Damn, I'm having stomach ache now
Or is it stomach cramps?
I just realised I'm having my period
LOL
No wonder I kept feeling uneasy after dinner just now
Urgh
And also the McFlurry!
I am so gonna be dead tomorrow
Second day!
Sucks!
Help me!
=(
Oh yeah btw
You know yesterday, something happened
Really
I mean, at Pavilion
There was a, umm, how should I call it, pervert?
LOL
No offence but, like that
Somebody was peeping into the girls' toilet
Not sure about that yet
They just said like that
And so I am typing like that
LOL
The toilet just beside Padini
I mean, not beside la
The one next to the left entrance of Padini
But thank God, I didn't even know there was a toilet
It's not the Pavilion toilet you know
I mean, not that big and spacious and nice and comfortable that one
It's the public toilet
Well yeah, the Pavilion toilet is public too
Urgh, I dunno how to term it
Haha
Anyway, just don't use that toilet just outside Padini
Better walk further and use the one next to Parkson
=)
Edd was so bad
Scaring Mira and saying it might me Mr. Han
LOL
Hantu, as in
Haha
I better stop talking about these stuff
It just reminds me of the toilet at the cinema today
Urgh
=/
Anyway
Good off day
And resuming work tomorrow
As usual then
=)
Padini Authentics
=)
xoxo just for you

No comments:

Post a Comment