Monday, January 18, 2010

i'm working it out

18th January 2010
Monday

Status Shuffle:
Have you ever noticed that after Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W T F?
Hmm, well
It doesn't matter to me now anyway
Weekdays or weekends
My work doesn't change much
But my life did change
A lot
On Fridays, it's not like, the night where the fun begins
And on Sundays, it's not anything like you'll be going to school again the next day
No, it's all so different now
So, basically, whether it is a weekday or weekend, it doesn't really affect me that much now
In fact, what is similarly to this that matters to me is when is my next off day
LOL
=)
Anyway
Loving Status Shuffle
=)
Work today was kinda good I guess
He fetched me towork today
*almost said to school*
Thanks a lot baby
Not that I wanted to bother him or being a spoilt brat or taking advantage of him, if that is what you might think of me as
But, whatever
My grandpa said he would leave home at 1.20pm
And he told me it would definitely be late for work
So I asked if he could fetch me
I am sorry I had to always trouble him and let him drive me around
I feel terribly bad
I know how tired he would be anyway
Urgh
Screw me
=(
And in the car
I wasn't feeling so well actually
Since I woke up this morning
I wasn't feeling so good
I had flu
Not really flu
But, nose blocked?
Eww!
Urgh
And I really wasn't feeling so well after my bath
I felt so tired I almost could have fallen asleep
Maybe I was sleepy
Not tired
Urgh
I dunno
And in the car I wasn't that well also I guess
Suddenly I was overwhelmed
I dunno how it happened or whatever that got into me
Urgh
I hate to say this, but I think I was close to tears
Nothing happened
I mean, just, sudden emotion?
I dunno if there's such thing
Hmm
Whatever
And then
I was being so quiet in the car
And he also didn't really talk much
Or maybe because he thought I didn't wanna talk to him?
It was not true okay?
I didn't feel like talking
I dunno
I'm sorry
=(
And you showed me a card
A price tag actually
But without the price
Lol
Yeah, I know, you told me earlier you bought 'something from Adidas for someone'
What I didn't expect was, 'LFC something jersey'
I know he wasn't expecting my reaction
I mean, I don't think my reaction was how he expected me to be
Maybe he thought I would be so happy and excited?
But when I saw it, all I asked was, "How much?"
And you didn't wanna tell me
Hmm, I didn't expect you to do so anyway
I mean, I wouldn't even tell you the price if I bought something for you
But this is so different okay?
It is not something cheap or what
And I don't expect anything from Adidas to be cheap
And we are talking about the original Adidas brand okay?
Urgh
Baby, please, understand
I was, I dunno?
Angry?
But I dunno why should I be angry for?
I need you to not always spend on me
This is serious okay?
I mean it
=(
I told you I was angry
But, I don't think I know what I was feeling either
I'm sorry
Really really sorry
=(
Work now
Today's shift was 2pm-10pm
Lunch break at 4pm
Didn't really feel like eating anyway
But had to eat something also
So just bought 2 bread
Work before lunch break was, urgh
Not that good, seriously
At least not for me
I was so not feeling well man
Really
Kinda like headache
Hmm, not really headache
I just felt, weak? dizzy?
Whatever
Then after break
I think I felt better
More energetic then
Thank God
And Edd told me about the Paranormal Activities
He watched it last night
Downloaded by the way
LOL
And he told me about the storyline
I admit I almost had goosebumps man!
It totally felt so damn creepy
I think I might wanna watch it
=)
Work was normal
Everything was normal
And Edd was so funny man
I mean, he's like a joker
Lol
He was always telling us stories
And telling me too
Hee
I don't mind listening
So he said he was tagged at Facebook
Okay, the 'story' is something like this
A boy had to write a composition
And this was what he wrote
I seorang di rumah. Ibu dan ayah tidak ada di rumah. I takut di rumah. Tiba-tiba ada orang ketuk pintu. I buka pintu, nampak hantu. I takut. I tutup pintu. Pintu ketuk lagi. I buka pintu. Hantu itu masih di situ. I tutup balik pintu.
Something like that la
Can't really remember how he said it
But the way he said it was really very funny la
Lol
Of all the funny stuff he told me today, this is considered the funniest to me
Ever
Haha
I like this
Lol
=)
Finished work at 10pm
My mum fetched me
And things weren't so good between us
I mean, it hasn't been good since dunno when
And I guess it's not getting any better now anyway
I dunno
Hmm
Maybe I am not that good a daughter after all
Screw me
FML?
Whatever
And here I am
Blogging
The result of walking under the rain for 15 freaking minutes
Whatever
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment