Saturday, January 9, 2010

you know it sucks when shit happens

9th January 2010
Saturday
Last night
As I went out from my bedroom to grab a can of yogurt from the refrigerator
My grandma came out
I mean, she was sleeping and it well past midnight already
But she came out
So suddenly and unnoticed
And all she said was, "The guy you went out with, your grandpa saw him at the LRT station. I've warned you and you are still so stubborn. Up to you what you wanna do la!"
I was like, what the hell man?
Urgh
I didn't say anything
Trying to explain means you are hiding something and trying to prove that it is not right
But keeping quiet means that you don't deny it either
So what the hell?
I kept quiet
Oh crap
Whatever you wanna think
I'm 18
I'm not being selfish or trying to prove that I don't need your care or whatever or trying to tell you to stay out of my business
I totally didn't mean that
I just thought, maybe you should be more open-minded and understand that you had been through youth before and you definitely know how it was like to you
Those emotions and stuff
But I guess you just don't
Hmm
And why were you so damn angry at me?
As though I've done something terrible or what
Urgh
I understand but I don't at the same time
What the heck man
=/
My day was ruined
My mood sucked
Totally
Like I said
When good things turn bad, it just feels like SHIT
That was how I felt last night
Hmm
Worse is expected
xoxo just for you

No comments:

Post a Comment