Tuesday, January 19, 2010

when things don't appear exactly as they seem

19th January 2010
Tuesday
I set my alarm last night
And I actually woke up to that alarm
But then I was like, telling myself, 5 more minutes, 5 more minutes!
But I didn't really get to have that extra 5 more minutes because someone called me then
Yeah, another wake up call
=)
As in, really a wake up call dude!
And then I still gotta iron my uniform
Only the shirt la
Then nothing to eat
As in, only bread and I really didn't wanna eat bread with peanutbuter cause I think my body's kinda heaty now and I think I had sorethroat a couple of days back?
I dunno
Maybe
So just drank a cuppa coffee
Like, everyday?
Damn it
Then online
Not that many people online too
But, what the hell
What do you expect me to do then
Anyway
Till 8.30am and my grandparents still weren't back from marketing yet
I was like, aww man!
Then waited till 8.45am
That's enough!
I changed and decided to walk to the LRT station myself
Whatever
Who cares
I'm not being disrespectful or what
And I wasn't blaming them
I mean, not that I expected them to know what time I had to leave or something right?
So, whatever
And only when I was about to leave, they came back
LOL?
Urgh
And so he fetched me to the station
Thanks anyway
Shift today was 10am-3pm
Morning briefing
And even morning exercise
Hee
No break today for me
Cause I only work for 5 hours today
Fine by me
By the way, have I mentioned I didn't have breakfast yet?
LOL
Who cares
Whatever
Anyway
Today was kinda busy
Hmm, especially in the morning
For us la
Cause we were launching the new clothes
For this new season
So, Sam and one more lady, marketing one I suppose
Came and helped
And our PA counter was given a totally brand new look
=)
When I said busy, I didn't mean there were many customers or what
What I meant was busy with the launching
New stocks were taken from the store
Old clothes were either packed back and placed in the store or reshuffled their positions
Mannequins were being donned new clothes
Hmm, nice one
=)
And then I kinda helped Helmi brought out new clothes
Then helped Asrul hang up the old clothes
And Edd with the new samples
Mira was noon shift today
Then Heng was on mc
Finished work at 3pm
I was carrying my bag and about to leave when Jacob came into the locker room and saw me
And he was like, "Going back?"
"Yeah."
"So early?"
"10 to 3."
Man, I think I sounded like a lazy staff to him
Urgh
Screw me
=(
Oh yeah!
When I was leaving PA counter and heading to the locker room
I think I saw 2 people very familiar
And guess what?
They were Bryan and Kar weng!!!
I was like, omg!
I mean, so long didn't see them already man!
I miss them too
Hee
=)
They were off today
So they said they came here to see us
Us, as in, those who work here
As in, friends la
Duh?
Lol
Then I told them Huei ling and pui yeng and jo ann work here too
So I brought them to Pepper Lunch and saw Joely instead
I didn't know she works there
And Huei ling was off today
Then to MOF
Pui yeng was off too today
Lol
But saw Pauline
Then Bryan said Jo ann was off today as well
Hmm
Then they asked me if I wanted to go to Lot 10
"Go Lot 10 for what?"
"Jun xin works there."
So they went off and I went my own way
Cempaka way?
Hee
And this time, I reached first than he did
=)
Then I said I wanted to see his house
Then he asked, "Wanna see Andy's house?"
"Okay."
So went to Andy's house instead
Lol
Phoned him out to have a drink with us
But he was like, wanna bathe first bla bla bla
Hee
So went to his house
Not how I expected it would be
=)
Then later, we went back to Andy's house and fetched me
And headed to Pappa Rich
Not the one near my house
Lol
No
But the one in Shamelin Perkasa
Seriously, Pappa Rich doesn't have that much to eat also
Hmm
Question to myself : What else do you wanna eat???
*LOL!*
Hee
Stayed till around 6pm
Then left
Their farewell party or something was at 7pm
And at Yulek
Yulek where?
Lol
Fine, don't tell then
Hee
And he fetched me home
And screw me
A lot!
I didn't return his goodbye
=(
I am so sorry
Really truly absolutely completely freakingly sorry
=(
Enjoy and have fun at your farewell party
=)
Paranormal activity tomorrow?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment