Tuesday, January 12, 2010

you bet it was terrific!

11th January 2010
Monday
Firstly, happy birthday to Daniel!
Not that he will know of my blog and read this
LOL
Anyway, happy birthday and God bless!
=)
Secondly
My day was great
Today's shift was 5pm-10pm
So like yesterday, I went out to Pavilion with him
Followed my grandpa out to maluri station on his way to fetch my bro from school
Damn it, I miss school!
=/
You know when I was at the LRT station, I just saw those students taking LRT
And that totally reminded me how I used to take LRT home after scouts or something
Hmm
Then went to Cempaka station and he picked me up
Hee
=)
I was early man
Hee
We spent almost 2 freaking hours walking around Pavilion
LOL
As though we haven't walked there before
Seriously, haven't really walked from shop to shop
Haha
And I still avoid Padini wearing Padini uniform
LOL
Went to Quicksilver
GAP
Levi's
Topman
Parkson
Bossini
And I don't remember others
LOL
Then finally went to Starbucks again
LOL
Why always Starbucks?
Spoilt brat!
Haha
But before that, we went to the cinema to buy tickets first
And he bought 3
I was like, who else?
LOL
Duh?!
Don't misunderstand man
Those were for him, Andy another friend of theirs
Anyway
I feel bad that you had to wait alone for Andy they all to come
Sorree
=(
Work was so okay
Helmi and Asrol were off today
Left me, Fong, Edd, Mira and Heng
Not so many people
Not as busy as before
And guess what?
Edd and Fong told me the few blondes that were in Padini were actually models!!!
OMG
Damn pretty man!
Seriously
Men and women also la
The female models were so damn freaking pretty!
OMG
There was one that looked so like a barbie doll
And before that
The 2 blonde guys came to Padini Authentics and were just browsing at the clothes on display
Then I was near them
Didn't really serve them la
They looked kinda handsome too, baby!
Haha
And that time I still didn't know they were models actually!
Fulamak!
I was like, so damn near to them man!
Haha
Then I spent the last 2 hours unpacking and tying new stocks
OMG
I saw a few tees that were oh-so-nice!
Haha
And some were even couple tees
=)
But then
I kinda love the 2 white tees
Really nice man!
There were words printed on it
I so wanna buy those 2 man!
Seriously!
I wanna buy them!!!~~~
=)
Oh yeah
And I think I had just promised to work on the first and second day and the third also of CNY
=)
And also the first of February
Triple pay man!
Good!
Thank God!
=)
Not much to blog about today
And we went to Adidas also
LOL
Off day tomorrow
Badminton with them
=)
And my day was awesome!
=)
Padini Authentics
=)
PS. And I missed Criminal Minds tonight. LOL =(
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment