Saturday, January 2, 2010

part of the life's adventure

2nd January 2010
Saturday
1st January 2010
Friday
I started my job as a sales assistant after SPM
I mean, really the job after leaving school
It kinda felt important you know
Or it sounds so
Haha
So on the first day
My shift was from 1pm till 10pm
Man, it was so damn tiring!
Really!!!
My mentor or should I say superior was Fong
I mean, she was like, in charge of Padini Authentics section
If not mistaken
And she's really good
Seriously
Kind and helpful and really cheerful
And also Edward, but he said to call him Ed
His hair was so cool man
Haha
I didn't know he was a mix until he told me his dad was a Kadazan while his mum was a pure chinese
Cause he doesn't look like a chinese at all man
Really
And also Heng
Very nice
Mira
Ming Xian *dunno how to spell her name*
Hilmi, who speaks chinese!
Omg!
And ah Joo * not sure whether it was his name or not but I heard Fong calling him that*, very funny and nice guy
Then Amir *I think so*, really handsome
Nick
Eng
You know, it was past 11pm when I reached home yesterday night
Man, so late
My mum fetched me
Well, something happened
I mean, scoldings and stuff
I'm just fed up and don't wanna talk about it anymore now
Besides, my finger is hurting me now!!!
I broke my nail man today!
And now it's so hard to even type without using my middle finger
Well, I broke my middle finger's nail
Bleeding
Urgh
=(
Kinn, my finger's hurting me!!!
S.O.S.
=(
Came home
Had satay
Not that my meals at home are always so tantalising okay?
It was because 1st Jan is my eldest brother's birthday
Hmm, why didn't they buy KFC?
Haha
Anyway, by the time I've finished my dinner, or was it supper?
Anything
It was already past 12
Past midnight
What the hell man
Then online for awhile
Wai seng, asking me about my first day of work
Thanks
And Kinn of course!
=)
Then Vincent
Just because of my personal message
OMG
So nosy la you Vincent!
Haha
I didn't know what Kinn told him until today
=)
Man, my eyes couldn't even stay opened any longer man
And Vincent was like, tell me la, tell me la
LOL
And Kinn another one!
Asked me to decide what to tell him
Haha
I was damn tired already man
And sleepy
I am so sorree
But I really couldn't stay awake any longer
Sorree
=)
Then today my shift was from 10am till 6pm
Very tiring also
And omg!
I saw my ah koh!
My 'bro'!!!
With his girlfriend!
Haha
Long time didn't see him man
He saw me and he was like, mouthing 'hi' and 'working?'
Omg
Glad to see him!!!
=)
After work, met up with Kinn
He wasn't alone apparently
I thought he would be alone
I texted him and even called him but no reply?
LOL
But I knew he would be at Nike
But I was like, so damn tired and my feet were close to collapsing
I mean, I couldn't even bare to walk an inch further man
And it didn't occur to me Nike was somewhere I actually knew
Okay, now I dunno where Nike is
Near cinema right?
Yeah!
I got it
But that time I was sooo tired I didn't know where to go and just wanted to sit down
Anywhere
=)
Then Kinn replied, saying he was at Nike
And so, Andy was with him
Haha
Pity Andy
Gotta accompany him out
You're so mean Kinn!
As always
Haha
=)
And then I told them that I really really so badly wanted a place to sit
I really couldn't tahan anymore!
So we went to Coffee Bean
Damn it, still gotta walk so far
My feet man!
=(
By the time we were at Coffee Bean, I was already so damn exhausted I almost wanted to lie on his shoulders
xD
Just that, Andy was there
Firstly, I don't wanna make him feel left out
And secondly, I don't think he knows yet
Or so I thought
Anyway, I pity Andy
Haha
I mean, am I always that sarcastic to him?
And always 'squeeze' him?
LOL
It's good what
At least you laugh about it
=)
Right Kinn?
Yeah, I know you will agree with me
Haha
Around 6.50pm or so
We left
Kinn fetched me home
I told my mum I would take LRT
But after that day's incident, I dare not tell her my friend's driving or anything as such
What's more, he wasn't just a friend
=)
So I kinda lied
I am sorree
I admit I was wrong
I sinned
=(
Forgive me God
I was wrong
Really wrong
But I also wanted to spend time with him
I didn't wanna leave so fast
Now that I can't go out without my mum's permission anymore after my 'irresponsible'-ness
Hmm
Whatever
And it was really nice you know
Andy suddenly suggested, or kinda just said, that why not let him take over the driving and we sit behind
Man, don't think of others okay?
I mean, just, sitting together?
LOL
It was kinda funny I had to admit
Especially when Kinn was like, so worried about Andy's driving skills
Haha
=)
I was kinda worried too
And Kinn almost knocked the front car???
Almost
It was sooo close man!
Seriously baby
And that evening
Whatever nonsense we came up with, only Kinn and Andy and me know
Haha
That was really trouble and full of craziness
Really
I really wanna blog about it
But my finger's really hurting me
And I can't type properly without using my middle finger
Really hurts a lot!
OMG
I like this evening
Someone will know what I'm talking about
For those who don't, take it as crap
As always
I do that all the time
=)
It's fun
Haha
Thanks baby!
=)
And also
Today the first badge of NS started
I messaged chee leong this morning and during my lunch break
He told me about it
Don't worry, you guys will be fine
You guys will have new friends soon before you realise it and you will have lots of fun that you might not think of
Really
We'll all miss you
I will
Chee leong
Nigel
Jiang kai
Whoever that is involved in NS
Take EXTRA care!
Waiting for you guys to be back for CNY!
And come buy clothes from me!
LOL
Haha
=)
Take care and be careful and good luck and stay happy
*Not that you guys will know what I've blogged about you all. Never mind.*
PS. Go find out my name yourself. That's so not mean okay? =)
xoxo just for you

No comments:

Post a Comment