Friday, January 1, 2010

bittersweet part 1 - you can never get enough of it

31st December 2009
Thursday
Kinn, Vincent, Andy and I went out
Again
Kinn fetched me and Andy to the Gardens
Then met up with Vincent and went to Mid Valley
Collected the tickets Kinn had booked online before we went to Manhanttan Fish cafe thing
Okay, seriously, I dunno what was the full name already
=)
I didn't feel like eating anyway
So I just ordered a cup of orang juice
I have phobia of orange juice now
You'll know why
After reading this
=)
So they ordered food
'Pork'
Nah, just kidding
Haha
So I sat with Kinn at the sofa chair
While Vincent and Andy sat facing us
Kinn and Andy, me and Vincent
I mean, facing each other, you know
LOL
Then Kinn was like, the table was so slippery and the table kept sliding
LOL
So we changed to the non-sofa seats
And back again, me and Vincent
Urgh
Haha
Okay, sometimes we really need to stop 'squeezing' people so much you know
As in, perli
As in, always being so sarcastic
Not that I am being sarcastic
Or maybe just a bit?
I'm not that mean anyway
Haha
But the thing was, me and Vincent were like, so-called fighting?
Arguing
Or debating
Haha
Cause when he said something, then I will reply him in some kinda not-so-good way
In a 'fun' way, that is
=)
Nah, he doesn't mind at all
Haha
I know he doesn't
And then he was drinking
And realised his straw had a hole
So while waiting for the waitress to get another straw for him, he kinda wanna, -intended or was he fooling?- to insert that straw into my cup of orange juice
And I thought he was for real
So I backed off and so did my glass of orange juice
And you know what?
The next instant, I realised that I was soaked in orange juice
Well, thanks a lot Vincent
Haha
My jeans, the right side, was almost half soaked with orange juice
And my new shirt, urgh, had some on it too
What a day
And in no time, I was feeling so cold already
My leg, damn it!
Haha
And the ends of my hair also kena
My hair!!!
OMG
So basically, my hair now smelled of orange juice, my jeans had orange pulp on it and my shirt has orange stains on it
Hmm
Orange juice
Vincent, you better not mention about orange juice anymore!
Haha
So while they were eating, I was busy trying to wipe away those orange pulp and also my hair
Omg
It felt so damn sticky by then
And my hair had some orange pulp stuck to it as well!!!
OMG
=(
And my shoes!
Totally forgotten about my shoes
But most imporant was
Damn it
Kinn's shoes and the hems of his trousers also kena
O-M-G
I am so sorree Kinn
Really I am
This time, you can totally blame me
I am so sorree
Really really am
But not as sorree as I will be later
You'll know
=/
Then by the time they finished eating, it was already 1.45pm
Our movie was at 2pm
It was Cirque du Freak : Vampire Assistant btw
Correct spelling?
Hee
Twin seats
I sat with Kinn
Andy sat with Vincent
Andy, Vincent, Kinn, me
Got it?
The movie was kinda good
This guy, I forgot what his name was
Sorree
Haha
He and his close friend
Best friend actually
They're both in high school
And then one day, his close friend kinda argued with him becaause this guy's parents thought that his friend was a bad influence and so they forbid him from being friends with his friend
Damn it, it's so confusing now
So sorree
I just don't remember their names
=)
Kinn, fill this up
Haha
It's all your fault
You're always disturbing me
xD
So during the fight, a car suddenly appeared out of mist
Really
Literally
=)
And then the man inside threw a flyer out
And landed exactly at their feet
So it was the freak show
Cirque du Freak
So again, his friend was kinda like, pushing him to go
In the end, they went
And after the show, this guy sneaked into a vampire's room just because he wanted to see the spider
The vampire's spider
It was said that one bite from the spider will confirm death
And man, it was blue in colour with red spots on it
Weird huh
And it looked so like a stuffed spider
Really
Then the vampire and a guy went into the room
So the boy went into hiding
And while they were talking, the boy's friend came in and kinda like, demanded to be a vampire
But the real vampire tested his blood and said his was bad blood
So he can't be a vampire
The boy was totally furious and said he would kill him next time
Okay, skip
Then the boy actually stole the spider
And his friend got to know of it
And hell broke loose when the spider got out from its cage after his friend dropped it
So his friend got bitten
So this guy went to find the vampire to ask for an antidote
But he had a condition
To have the antidote, he must then be a half vampire
And so, he became a half vampire
Then the vampire became his mentor
They faked death so the boy's parents won't be suspicious about his death
Then after that, only the vampire dug him outta the grave
And then later, he brought the boy to Cirque du Freak
He learned how to be a vampire and stuff
On the other hand, his friend, also turned into a Vampaneese
Oh my, I forgot what was the term already
Something like that
A bad vampire
That kills people for blood
Not like vampires
Just go and watch it kay?
Haha
And then in the end, the vampires fought with the vampaneese something
And the two friends fought
But there was no winner or loser
Cause this guy, Mr Tiny or something, stopped them
And literally stopped them
Using some kinda matrix-ability to freeze them
And then asked his friend, the bad vampaneese to follow him away
Leaving the boy with his mentor
And also, this boy fell in love with the Monkey Girl
Yeah, a girl with a monkey tail
=)
So basically, vampire movie
Something like that
And then after that movie
It was like, 4 something?
Then went to makan
I didn't eat
Only Vincent and Andy ate
And at 5pm, we went for another movie
Am I that spoilt?
Hmm
=/
Vincent went home
So only me, Andy and Kinn
This time, it was Did You Hear About The Morgans?
Really really very funny this movie
I totally love it
This couple, husband and wife
Were separated because he slept with another woman
Not intentionally actually
Then one day, they went out to makan, just to talk things out actually
But when they were walking home, or to somewhere which I can't remember because obviously someone was disturbing me, someone fell down from the building right in front of them
And the murderer spotted them and so he wanted to kill them too
And this couple, Morgans, became the witness
And for their safety, they were being transferred to Wyoming, someplace in the outskirts
Haha
You know, they're both New Yorkers and really very busy people
But they had to go
Cause that guy was a professional killer
It seems
Haha
Then at Wyoming, it was like a cowboy town you know
Really
Country
Then they kinda disagreed of stuff sometimes and got into arguments
And there were grizzly bears!
Haha
But then slowly, they became close again and they even kissed
Right under the stars
So sweet
=)
Then the killer got to know their whereabouts and tracked them down
Their 'shootings' were so damn funny man
Haha
And then in the end, the chief police or hatever you call it that was also operating his house for this transfer programme and also his wife, finally got the killer down
So, end of story
The were back together
Happily again
Oh btw, the wife, Meryl Morgan also slept with another man while they were separated
Arguments
But finally, back together
Nice one
=)
Movie ended at 6.50pm
Really
Haha
Then fetched Andy to Salak Selatan LRT station before we went off on our own
Next post
Not a very good one
=(
I am so terribly sorry Kinn
I really am
=(
xoxo just for you

No comments:

Post a Comment