Wednesday, December 30, 2009

dejavu

30th December 2009
Wednesday
I forgot something
LOL
Haha
You know when I was coming back home after buying stuff for work and also those pills
I saw someone
Hmm
Guess who???
Matt!
The stalker!
This is another one, okay?
LOL
I was like, walking back
And then I saw someone so familiar walking out
Towards my direction la
And then only I realised it was Matt!
LOL
Haha
So he was like, "Pgi mne?"
"Balik rmah la."
"Bli ape tu?"
"Ade la."
"Tgk la."
"Xnak!"
"Ala, tgk kejap je!"
"Kejap je ah."
And I opened the plastic bag and closed it within 5 seconds!
Haha
"Awk nie kn, kluar x bgi tau. Pgi cri keje x bgi tau."
"Bwat pe nk bgi tau? Awk kn dh jdi CEO."
Haha
"Pgi mne?"
"JJ la."
"Pgi JJ asl lalu sni? Bkn lalu sne ke?"
"Yelah, sye teman awk pgi sne pas tu patah blik je la."
Haha
Nice friend
=)
He's going to pavilion tomorrow with Mey
He said if I was going then tell him that too
Too bad
Not Pavilion tomorrow
=/
It's okay
We'll meet up again somehow
Yeah???
Haha
=)
xoxo just for you
claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment