Thursday, December 3, 2009

secret crush

3th December 2009
Thursday
Today
After Physics paper
I went home
Thought of going to Queen's Park
Cause there's this Giordano sale you know
I mean like, Giordano sale
Hee
Some of their Tees are kinda nice actually
xD
But man, it was so damn hot man the weather
And the sun was like, shining so so so brightly and fiercely
So I thought, hmm, forget it
But still can't forget it by now
Hee
So me, anthony and choy walked to Jusco
Man, jusco was like so crowded!
I never seen Jusco so crowded before man
Serious
And there were so many cars at the parking lot
You know, that open space where we enter Jusco
Uusally there aren't that many cars you know
Hmm
Sale, rupa rupanye
Lol
xD
Then went to LRT station
And when we were crossing the pedestrian walkway or whatever you call that
Jejantas la
Hee
Guess who we saw
I mean, I saw
Lol
Hee
Fitri, Fudzail they all
Yeah, and of course, Mat
Stalker
Haha
Then Anthony went to 7-eleven to buy drinks
I waited up there
Well, kinda deliberately la this plan
Hahahahaha
If you get what I mean
So they would be here and then go together?
Lol
Hahaha
Come on, nothing already la
Lol
Then bought tickets and I went up
Since Anthony takes the Ampang line
Okay
Nightmare
Totally
I went up
Standing alone
Matt and Fitri were like, at the middle part you know
Then Matt, always so sibuk and kacau, came and pulled my bag and made me stand beside Fitri
Lol
Man, he was sitting la
Then that Fudzail and dunno what's his name
Omg
Sorree!!!~~~
I really dunno his name
Hee
And also this Matt
They just can't stop teasing bout me and him huh
Omg
Hee
Then went inside the train
Okay
He just can't stop it!
Urgh
Okay
Fitri was standing next to me right
Then Matt was like, in front of him la
Then he just kept talking and I kept arguing back and sometimes tryna ignore
Omg
Really rimas tau???
Hee
Then at one point, I accidentally kicked Fitri's foot
Lol
Not really kicked la
Just, slightly knocked it je ma
Then of course, it's natural that we would say sorree right?
Then Matt was like, "Tengok ah, awak terkena kaki die, awak cakap sorry. Kalau saya terpijak kaki die, x yah nak ckp sorry pn. Awak nie sengaja nk ambik hati die kn."
I was like, what the hell
Shut up!
So not la come on
Then he must continue wan wo
Omg
Then I asked Fitri, "Awk knl die ke?"
He dunno what to answer
Lol
Hee
Then Matt campur
zzz
"Kau kne plih skrang. Kau tlong kwn yg dh knl 5 thn ke kwn yg bru knl sethn je."
Hee
Fitri also x tlong awk la!
xD
Cause later he asked me, "Awk knl die ke?"
"Tak!"
Wahahahahaha
Blah la matt!
xD
Okay
Got down at Chan Sow Lin
Still x habis2
Then kw was there too
I mean, he was taking Sri Petaling line also
So thank God, they were busy talking
Jgn kacau sye la!
Haha
And I was standing against the pillar
Then he finished talking to kw already and now he came and kacau me
Urgh
He came towards me, I walked away from him
Like, I walked away from the pillar
Then after I've walked away, he also followed
Then I gotta walk back to the pillar
Lol
People were like, what the hell are they doing?
Gler ke nie?
Lol
Help me Mey!!!
Hee
Got onto Sri Petaling line
Still wanna continue to talk
Omg!!!
Man, spare me!!!~~~
Okay
Summary of all the crap he said
Hee
I didn't say la
He said
I just, layan him je
Hmm
What to do
Dh layan 2 thn dh
Wahahahaha
He said, I stalk him
I said, siapa nk stalk awk?
"Awk la. Saya nk LRT awk pn ikut."
"Eh, sape nk ikut awk? Tren nie bknnye awk punye."
"Sape kte bkn? Nie bapa saya dh bli tau? Klu x saye bli ticket nie utk pe?"
"Eh, saya xde ke ticket?"
Okay
Then it came again
Gonna talk bout ancient stuff
Haha
Everytime we argue, sure will say bout this topic
Lol
Okay
Here it goes
"Mse bukak puasa, ntahla sape yg ckp, tngu kt lrt ya."
"Wey, sape yg lmbt setgh jam ah?"
"Sape yg mnyebabkn saya kne mandi hujan ah?"
"Sape yg nk jmpa kt depan masjid tu ah?"
"Eh, mne BSN ah?"
Omg
I really x tahan anymore
Haha
xD
Then also
"Connection full!"
"Eh, Fit, tgk phone kau tu connection pnuh x?"
I looked at him
I mean, STARED at him!!!
Then after Fitri got off, he was like, connection low connection low
zzz
Blah la!
Ish
Hee
Okay
Then got off at Salak selatan
He was like, kau jgn ikut saya tau? Saya nk turun dh. Awk jgn ikut saya!
I was like, sape nk ikut kau?
Ish
Hee
Man, somebody please help meeeee!!!
Hee
Then got off the lrt
And still talking
Omg
So in the end, I was like, "Eh, kte x gaduh 1 ari x blh ke? Jmpa kau pasti gaduh. Rimas tau?"
Seriously, rimas!
Haha
"Eh, slalunye kau yg mula dlu kn!"
"Okay okay, skrang jgn gaduh. 1minute, 1 minute. Shh."
Man, seriously, 1 minute also difficult!
Omg
But, in the end, he's still a good friend
My good friend
And my friend's bf
Haha
Mey huh?
xD
And you know, today, this going home trip
Man, just reminds me of how crazee I was over him?
Haha
That was really crazee of me man
I liked him
Like, a lot?
Close to obsession
Haha
Or maybe was already obsession
Hee
But still
Used to be my crush huh
Hee
It just makes me feel that I was so silly last time you know
But that's me right?
I mean, if I wasn't silly then it won't be me right?
Man, that's why I love myself too damn much!
Haha
Spare me
=)
We're still cool huh
Friends still
=)
Crushes will always be remembered in me
ALWAYS
xoxo



xoxo just for you
claira.xoxo

2 comments:

  1. hahaha sumpah funny one la haha
    idk wht his prblem haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha
    that's the BIG problem whenever i see him!
    omg xD

    ReplyDelete