Sunday, December 13, 2009

legendary spontaneity

12th december 2009
Saturday


So it was almost 5pm
We left PWTC
Man, we were like, finding the exit you know
Went round and round for like, thrice already?
Lol
The people must think we're really crazee
Haha


Then after we were outta the hall
And the building
We came to an open ground
Okay
I mean, the entrance?
But I dunno which entracne it was
There seemed to be no one you know
Only 2 workers there
And cars
So we just went round to the back
And when we were almost at the far end, only one of the worker shouted to us and told us it was a dead end
We were like, what???
Urgh
Gotta walk back to the other end and go out through the street
Lol
So silly of us
Hee


Then there was a car
Stopped beside us
No worries
He was just asking for directions
Besides, he was with his family
There were kids
So, no worries
=)
He asked us if we knew where was Pan Pacific
I didn't know
Hee
He said it was near The Mall
So we told them that was The Mall and I think I kinda pointed that way?
That way as in, I also dunno which way
Lol
Hope we kinda helped him
Hee
Then only after he went off, did we realise that the building behind PWTC was something Pacific
Not Pan Pacific you know
But he went that way also
So, hope it was right
=)
Then we crossed over to The Mall
Cause obviously, we haven't eaten yet
Man, we were so hungry already
Hee


There were McD, Pizza Hut and Chicken Hut
Lol
Then pui sing asked if there were food court
I said yes, but I don't think she would like that food court
But we went to see it anyway
True enough, we went in je then turn around and went down
Haha
There was Secret Recipe also
But, come on
No way la
Then Starbucks also
Lol


So all of a sudden
I had this really incredibly crazee idea
I said, "Why not we go to Legend Hotel and eat?"
She was like, "You serious ah?"
"I'm serious la. You want or not?"
Man, I really didn't expect her to agree you know!
Omg!
Haha


So I said I rememberd The Mall was linked to Legend Hotel
And then we went to this lobby lift
But it looked kinda different you know
We went up and almost checked each floor
Lol
Not each floor la
Certain ones
And I guess I was wrong
Haha
Cause we came back to the same place
Still The Mall
Then went back dwon to ground floor and searched for the information counter
Okay
So obviously, we had to go out of The Mall and into the hotel's lobby the other way
LOL!
Hee

Now only I remembered
xD
Sorree~


Then we went into the lift
Just the 2 of us inside
And true it was!
The cafes were at level 9!!!
I mean, you know when we were at the lift just now, I pressed level 9 too
I dunno why I did that but it seemed familiar to me
No wonder
Hee
So it was level 9 anyway
*I came here for buffet before. Familiar. Hee. *
Then at level 9
Okay
Now we gotta choose which cafe
Fianlly, we settled down at Di Atas Brasserie
If not mistaken
Man, it was so empty
I know
It was neither dinner nor lunch not even high tea time
So, no wonder not many people
I really mean it
There was just a couple you know
Other than that, just the waitresses and waiters
So I asked the attendant, a lady
Looking so formal and her english was proficient!
Cool
Haha
I asked her, "Do you still serve sets?"
You know what I meant right?
She said, "Ala carte?"
Damn, I forgotten that word
Haha
I love that word
So, high class?
Lol
Hee
"Yeah. Is it still open now?"
"Yeah, sure."
Then she called a waiter and he showed us our seats
OMG!
The same place I sat when I came for buffet with my family!
Hee
Nostalgic
LOL!!!
xD



*Walking down memory lane.*


Okay
Another waiter came and gave us the menus
He left
And we opened the menus
*I'm so gonna laugh now.*
I was like, looking at the food names and then also, hate to admit it, but looking at the price at the same time
Hahahahaha
I mean, their menus were so different you know
Well, hotel what
High class
Xkan wanna show the RM sign
Hee
So what was different was, they did not have the RM sign
Just the numbers
So, understood la
It was kinda expensive for us
And you know, we didn't bring so much money what
Hee
So, we decided we would just have dessert
Hahahahaha
I know we're completely crazee
xD
I like that anyway
Haha


So there were 2 cakes
Chef recommended some more ma
Cool
So pui sing took the Chocolate cake and I took the Strawberry Cheesecake
Lovely!
And the waiter came and took our orders
Then after we told him our choices, he was like, "That's all?"
"Yup, going home for dinner later."
Not embarassing, not tense at all come on!
We were smilling and so was he!!!
He was sweet and nice!
Really, he was kinda handsome actually
Wahahahahaha
I told pui sing
And she was like, what the hell???
Hee
Sorree~~~
=)
*Did I mention I'm crazee? Lol.*


Okay
Then he asked, "Any drinks?"
"Hmm, later."
"Okay."
He's so polite and we're smilling?
LOL!
Hee

Just so he wouldn't think we were stingy or what
I dunno
I didn't mind
Haha
That feeling was kinda fun actually
xD
Such workers are produced from Hotel Management
Or maybe Tourism and Hospitality
Yeah
The latter should be it
Haha


Okay
So we looked at the drinks' menu
And we were like, "You want drinks?"
"We order one and share la."
Hee
No problem at all!
=)
Then the same waiter came and served us ice water
And we ordered another Ice Blended
Tiramisu flavour!
Hee
And he was like, "Just one?"
"Yeah."
"Share huh?"
"Yeah."
Hee
Very funny la omg!
I mean, us and him
Cause he was like, so polite and I think he must be thinking these 2 young girls are really crazee
In a good way
He was really really really nice and polite man!
Omg
Hee
xD


Then our cakes came
Omg
So damn blissful man!
Aww~




This was pui sing's Chocolate cake
Hers came with a scoop of ice-cream leh!
Hee
Mine don't have
Just cake
And my cake
Strawberry Cheesecake
Hee
Yumm~~~
There's still strawberry and mango sauce you know
Omg
I love it
Haha
Then when we asked for the bill
We estimated it to be like, RM50?
Lol
Hee
I took out 50 already
Then later only pui sing paid me back
But the total was 54
Hee
I still have the bill
xD
Btw, pui sing, the bill is with me
Lol
xD
Then we left
And the waitresses and waiters were like, thank you, goodbye, come again
We will!
Haha
Then took some pictures with that christmas tree
Man, that christmas tree was so nice!!!
Blue lights
Omg
Love it!
Totally!
And also
There was a pianist beside the tree
He was playing Titanic's theme song, My Heart Would Go On
Right title huh?
Hee
xD
I really love my day!
It was awesome!
And it was proven that spontaneity is where the fun begins!
=)
Love love love being spontaneous!
*Although it could make things kinda embarassing sometimes. Haha.*
xoxo just for you
claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment