Wednesday, December 30, 2009

just another blue

Okay,
30th December 2009
Wednesday
I was awaken by mister mean Kinn at 7 something in the morning
When I was still sleeping
Luckily I wasn't dreaming
Or else I would surely blame you
Well, even if I wasn't dreaming, I still blame you for it, Kinn!
Haha
As always
=)
So it wasn't even 7.45am when I woke up
Thanks to you!
=)
I skipped my breakfast actually
I mean, I finished bathing and straight away I online
I wanted to blog
Lots to blog actually
And time just passed so quickly and by the time I've finished blogging, it was already 9+ am
So, forget about breakfast
I just had a cup of coffee
Just to stay awake and tryna reduce the swollen-ness of my eyes and also add some colour to my oh-so-awful look
I really looked awful man
No, awful is definitely an understatement
I looked TERRIBLE!
Thanks to him!!!
Urgh
Not you, Kinn
Haha
So, no breakfast
Not a big deal
Then around 11 something
I went out and bought those stuff that I needed for work
Man, I can't believe that I am so gonna start working the day after tomorrow!!!
Haha
Wish me luck!
Thanks!
=)
And also panadol and actal, gastric pills, that is
Wasn't for me
But for SOMEONE
Someone mean!
Took my bath for the second time that morning
And then when I was about to leave home, it was already 1+ pm
So we went to the Gardens
I was still unsure about watching Avatar at first
I mean, come on, blue people?
I wasn't and am not racist okay???
Really, blue people???
OMG
So I thought of watching Princess and The Frog instead
But the seatings were like, the first row from the screen?
Man, not Sherlock Holmes seating again???
Haha
So, no choice
Gotta watch Avatar
But Kinn watched it already
I'm sorree you have to watch it again
Not my fault!
Your fault!
Haha
Okay
Avatar
So, basically, the movie was about, or I think it was about, some kinda scientific experiment thing
There was this group, bunch or whatever scientists
And they kinda like, figure out how to make these blue people, known as Avatars, and by using human's DNA to bind with these blue people and then their, umm, soul or whatever, I dunno what word should I use to describe that, that will kinda like, becomes the Avatar
OMG
Any part of the above so-called snetence makes sense to anyone???
Cause it obviously doesn't make much sense to me!
Shit
For the past 3 hours sitting inside the cinema hall watching Avatar and now I couldn't even come up with its synopsis
Somebody help me please!
Haha
Alright
Let's make it this way
This guy's twin brother was in the scientific group or whatever you call that
So since his DNA is the closest to his deceased twin brother's one, so, hmm, the science group had him rejoin the group
Damn it!
My synopsis sucks!
Totally!
Haha
Anyway
Jake, that guy, became an Avatar and was sent into the Pandora to make the indigenous blue people evacuate their homes because the scientists apparently want something extremely valuable under a tree
Some kinda rock that costs around 20k per kilogramme
LOL
Somebody explain to me what the hell I'm crapping about?
Haha
So, umm, what now?
And then Jake learnt to live like one of the blue people
The tribe leader's daughter Netriny, or was it Nifrity, or was it, umm, what?
Oops, I forgot!
Sorree!
Haha
Anyway, she taught him ways to speak the blue language, hunt like a hunter, ride a so-called blue horse-like creature, then you know, those blue stuff
Yeah, blue stuff
And then they fell in love
OMG
Haha
Then, Jak was seriously in love with that N blue and those science group people started to go against them
So they finally destroyed the blue people's settlement
And the story went on about blue people fighting the humans and they just fight and fight and fight
So finally, the blue people won
Yeah?
LOL
Haha
I'm sorree
I dunno how to describe it
And also because I'm watching 90210 now!
Haha
And also someone's complaining to me that he's jealous!!!
Haha
So, where was I?
Oh yeah
So the won and then I forgot what happened already
Cause the mean person who was sititng next to me was disturbing me!
Haha
And damn, it was so cold!
Really!!!
=)
Why does James Cameron's movies have to be 3 hours?
Hmm
Yeah what
Isn't it?
Titanic was 3 hours too!
Haha
And you know what?
Someone by the name of Kinn was so mean that he didn't even help a little girl get up when she fell down right in front of him!
OMG
So mean!
Haha
And the little girl was so cute!!!
And so little!
So I just helped her to get on her feet
She's cute!
And also, according to Kinn, we actually saw Koo Kien Kiat
At first I was like, who? Someone from ssg too?
Then he told me
And I was like, why you didn't say hi?
Cause apparently I thought he was saying about some ssg guy that we seemed to know of
It didn't occur to me that Koo Kien Kiat was a badminton player
LOL
Haha
Not my fault seriously
His fault!
And Kinn, the Man U thing doesn't count!
Haha
I don't care!
=)
And it wasn't my fault that we couldn't find Addidas at Mid Valley
And Tamil is different from Indian
And you said you would say 'no' for the next 10 questions that I was gonna ask but you said 'yes' to the next first question
Haha
And you are still so sarcastic
And so mean
And you're a ditcher
Not me
I'm not saying bad things about you
I'm just saying things that are not so good
That makes a lot of difference
Haha
So we left around 7 something
And I didn't really wanna go home so fast
I mean, my mum wasn't in
She went to the church
And after what happened last night, the last thing that I would wanna end up with is a confrontation with him
Urgh!
So sorree Kinn!
I was in your car for more than half an hour!
Haha
But I don't think you'll mind huh?
That was, very nice
I mean, I felt, tinges?
OMG
I dunno how I should put it in words
Never mind that
Ignore me!
Haha
1 more day
And I would stop going out
I mean, going out less often compared to now
I just wanna enjoy to the max before I really start working
And I will work what I had applied for
No one will stop me
God will help me
I know it
Even if you don't even give a damn about what I do
That is so fine with me!
Waiting for tomorrow!
KINN!!!
I'm treating!!!
I don't care!!!
The lady insists!!!
Haha
=)
Sorree
Not very detail for this post
Cause I'm watching 90210!
Sorree sorree!
Haha
=)
Oh yeah
And I'd prefer to call them blue people than Avatars
Haha
xoxo just for you
claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment