Friday, December 18, 2009

glory, glory malaysia!

17th December 2009
Thursday
A totally memorable day for our Malaysian Football Team!!!

Yeah!!!
Malaysia won!!!
Malaysian vs Vietnam 1-0
I mean, they really won!
After like, what, 20 years?
How awesome is that man!
I totally love Malaysia!
Hee
=)
Malaysia had so many chances you know
They really did
So many near shots
First half was 0-0
Second half almost came to a 0-0 also
But then, in the last 10 minutes or so, Malaysia scored
Kinda like an own goal la
Pity Vietnam
Btw, Vietnam's defence was kinda good
Or so I thought
Our own strikers really had difficulty penetrating their defence
It was kinda difficult
And when one of them got through, he gotta wait for other teammates to catch up
So that was like, some time wasted you know
Incomparable, yet
Hee
No offence
I still love them
I still support them
A LOT!
=)
And then
That Vietnam's goalkeeper
Urgh
He got injured
But he didn't wanna be substituted
He insisted on playing
And there wasted like, more than 5 minutes?
And then the second time
Due to the first injury, his movements were inhibited already
And yet he still didn't wannt leave the field
And I really pity the substitute
He was all set to replace him man
And in the end, twice some more, still couldn't get to play
=/
That was totally so disappointing to him man
Reminded me of Christiano Ronaldo you know
I mean, like that time, how he threw tantrum and lashed his anger at Ferguson himself man, when Ferguson substituted him
Seriously, sports etiquette?
Hmm
So that keeper should have been substituted in the first place
If that was done, Vietnam still stood a chance
They played damn hard man after Malaysia scored the first goal!
Fulamak
Hee
But still, I would have wanted Malaysia to win
That, is for sure
Or else, I'd better not be a Malaysian
Hee
No offence
Malaysia football still has a long way to go man
But they are still good
Keep it up man!
Love them!
Love Malaysia Football Team!
Yeah!
=)




I'm sorree for you
I really mean it
But I am far too happy for Malaysia!
=)
xoxo just for you
claira.xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment