Saturday, December 26, 2009

not what I wanted yet not what I did not want to happen

26th December 2009
Saturday
Okay
Blame me, scold me, get mad at me
Cause I just did not attend scouts farewell
Urgh
I am so sorree
And I mean it
Believe it or not
I just didn't wanna go?
I'm sorree!
=/
But I went out also
My main intention was to look for a job
And I wanted to work at Pavilion
I dunno
I just like it there, you know
I mean like, it's so cool!
Hee
So I left home at about 10am?
Not what I actually planned
Cause I was actually waiting for Milo's reply so I could pass him the brochures Chee Leong asked me to get for him
And since I wasn't going to the farewell, then the only way I could pass him those stuff is through milo right?
Well, thanks to him!
=)
And then I went to Pavilion
Btw, as I was going to Pavilion, I went in Times Square and I actually saw Chee Leong and Jiang Kai!
Hee
I just called Chee Leong and said I was going to find a job in Pavilion and that I've already passed the brochures to Milo
Went to Pavilion
Not many people since it was still kinda early?
Then I went to Parkson, Nike, Nichii and dunno what else
Application declined
=/
And finally
I went to Padini Authentics
Application accepted!
Omg
I was like, so damn happy man!
I mean, I finally got a job!
Thank God!
So so much!
And I would start work on the 1st of January 2010
=)
I am definitely, completely, absolutely, thrilled and I had to admit that I am very excited too!
Hee
=)
Later I met up with Chong Kinn and his friend, which was Andy, which I didn't know who at first
I mean, he just mentioned he was bringing a friend along
That's fine with me
Besides, Ben was SUPPOSEDLY coming with me too!
Supposedly, because he said he would come today but then later when we called him for like, so many times and couldn't get it and when he finally picked up Chong Kinn's call only he said he wasn't really coming
According to him, he told me that he said 'maybe'
And not 'yes'
Duh?
Man, he said he would come
Or so I assumed
Haha
But saying 'maybe' has a big possibility that it would be 'yes'
=)
Anyway, we bought his ticket also and he has to come now
Haha
I wanted to watch Sherlock Holmes
But it was almost full
I mean, selling fast and there were like, only 2 tickets left?
Lol
So we watched Alvin and The Chipmunks 2
Yet, it was a 3.40pm movie
I wanted to say that we watch Princess and the Frog
There were 1+ and 2+ showtime anyway
But then, I didn't think they would wanna watch cartoon?
Lol
So I didn't say anything
Be it Alvin and The Chipmunks
We went to Madam Kwan's for I-dunno-lunch-or-breakfast
Chong Kinn and Andy ate
Rice?
I had fruits platter
Damn, it was so much
I mean, the fruits
Lol
You know, at first we were like, so quiet?
I didn't know if I should talk or not
Cause it was the first time I went out with them and we weren't that close yet?
So, what was I supposed to talk about?
Lol
Good that I mentioned that we were quiet
Haha
Then luckily, we kinda talked bout past times
When I was in ssg
And whoever I still remember
And so on and so on and so on
Then they told me that the lady standing at the door was Madam Kwan
I was like, you serious? How do you know?
And Kinn said, my friend told me
I said, your friend told you but you did not see it for yourself?
Okay!
I'm sorree
Hee
I wasn't being sarcastic, or was I?
Lol
She looked so Hawaiian
xD
And we still had so much time you know
Like, almost 2 hours left?
Then Ben arrived
Went to the Times
Walked around for no particular reason
Then went to Starbucks
Hmm
Starbucks
Spare me!
=)
And we sat there for like, I-dunno-how-long
Until 3.20pm or so
Damn
That was long!
It's okay
They talked
About prom, best dressed, how some people dressed and so on
I listened
I mean, half-listened
xD
While watching people passing by
Just tryna see if there were any familiar people I might know
None
Okay
Fine
By 3.20pm, we left for cinema
Alvin and The Chipmunks
Here we come!
I would say, the story was awesome
Funny
Beyonce's Single Ladies
Katy perry's Hot n Cold
Flo Rida's Right Round
And some others that were familiar but I dunno what's the titles
=)
I love the movie actually!
I really do
A lot
But yet again, I still wanna watch Sherlock Holmes!!!
Let's go again!!!
Haha
You spin me right round baby right round~
=)
xoxo just for you
claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment