Tuesday, December 1, 2009

still can live with it

1st December 2009
Tuesday
Robin Hood and The Prince of Thieves


Timeline

Kinda like this movie
And this
The one below
Is Lady Claire
Hee
My name
So bangga
Omg
Serious
Accoring to history, French, or was it Spannish?
Can't remember
Anyway
Because of her, the Spannish or French won the war with English
Omg
Cool huh?
Cause her brother was the commander of that army
Man, cool!
Hahaha
xD
Lady Claire =)

Kingdom of Heaven
Finally I've watched it already
Cause you know why?
Mr Thanabal was like, so shocked we didn't watch this movie
And worse, he was like, "You all watched Harry Potter but not Kingdom of Heaven???"
Lol
So, I've watched it already
And I had to say, it was freaking awesome!
I love it actually!
Hee
And this guy
The king
This movie is kinda like, Christians vs Islam
No offence yeah
Both forces were trying to conquer Jerusalem
And at that time, Jerusalem was under this king
Forgot what was his name
But, man, isn't he cool?
I mean, yeah, he wore that mask cause something happened to his face I think
It kinda deformed
It showed in the end, when he passed away
And his sister, Sybilla, if not mistaken, was in love with a baron, that is Bailian
Played by Orlando Bloom
Remember baron?
It's in our history
Lol
Hee
xD
And Salahudin, the Islam king
Or was it?
I think so
Hee
Salahudin led his army and wanted to attack Jerusalem
All because of that stupid guy
Guy, his name was
You don't pronounce it as how we would normally say it
It's like, in french or something la, "Gee"
Lol
Serious
And then Salahudin wanted to attack Jerusalem
And so the king led his own army and negotiated with Salahudin
Wise king huh
Not like that Guy, just know how to fight
And when that Guy became king, Salahudin really attacked Jerusalem and all because he refused to listen to Bailian who told him that it was a trick for them to leave Jerusalem and fight the battle far away from the city
Cause when they're far from the city, they won't have enough water
And true enough, they lost
So in the end
Bailian took over
He defended Jerusalem
Man, that was freaking cool I tell you!
Omg
I love this movie!
Haha
And this, was the king's sister
Sybilla
In love with Bailan
In the end, she gave up her throne and be with Bailian
She was Guy's wife at first
But their marriage was an arranged one
Something like that
Cause she was only 15 or so when she was married to Guy
By the way, Guy was like, 100x worse than Bailian
He was fat
Haha
xD
These were the movies I watched the past week
Hahahaha
I mean, I don't have astro what
It's okay
Luckily there's still great movies on tv2, tv3 and ntv7
Lol
Me and wai seng kinda watched all these movies
Haha
Cause I always tell him if ever there's such movies on and he'll ask me too
Man, say I influence him
Lol
Hahaha
Gossip girl tonight yeah!
xD
Oh, and watched Ghost Adventures on Sunday too
Anthony also watched
So the three of us watched
Bongok betul
Esok still got Biology
Which I kinda did badly
=(
Anyway
It's over
I still have no regrets watching those awesome movies!
Hahahahahahaha
=)
xoxo just for you
claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment