Friday, December 11, 2009

movie screening is still fine with me

11th December 2009
Friday
Life without Astro is kinda, umm, not-so-good
But hey, I still can live with it
Check this out

Monday
Criminal minds
Man, i totally love this movie
Omg
It's so cool you know
With those FBI and stuff like that
You know, crime scenes and how they solve the cases
Damn, cool!
Tuesday
Omg
Gossip Girl!!!
Man, I love this movie!!!
Omg
Chuck and Blair
They're so cute together you know
I mean, they aren't together as a couple
But they like each other and yet they're not together and they seemed to always fight on stuff
Cute huh
Love them!
Wednesday
90210
This is a new movie
I mean, new to me
Just started on 8tv
Heard it was a hit
And it started just this week
You know, a few days back
Omg
Kinda like it
Somewhat like Gossip Girl also
Or maybe One Tree Hill's earlier seasons when they were still in high school
Thursday
Okay
So Ghost Whisperer, dunno which season, is gonna start soon
Omg
Love that movie also
Had I mention that earlier?
Hee
I love almost all such movies?
Lol
Jennifer Love Hewitt is so pretty!
Hee
Friday
Yeah!!!
Merlin's season 2!!!
I watched season 1
But that was like, long ago
And then it suddenly stopped showing that movie you know
Man, I didn't know that that meant season 1 ended
Lol
Hee
Omg
And Bradley James is so damn handsome!
Serious
Bradley James is the Prince Arthur
Cool!

Sunday
My favourite!
Hee
There's Supernatural and also
Omg
One Tree Hill!!!
I mean, I love all these movies
But One Tree Hill is like, kinda special to me
Jia Huei and Su Munn and Sue Teng they all introduced it to me
And that really meant a lot
Till now you know
Dunno
I just felt that way maybe
But the time clash you know
Aww
No worries
Still can change channels during commercial breaks
Haha
I love One Tree Hill a lot!!!
=)
So
No Astro is still fine with me
But I really really really hope I can bargain for it next year
Haha
Why?
Cause there'll be the World Cup!!!
It is THE World Cup you know
And that is like, the whole world's event!
I definitely wouldn't wanna miss out on that!
Omg
Spain!!!
Hee
Love them!!!
=)
xoxo just for you
claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment