Saturday, December 19, 2009

short notice


19th December 2009
Saturday

It was done spontaneously
Or so I thought
The night before, I had actually planned to go to Pavilion today to actually tryna get a job
Well, hope for the best now
God bless me please
=)

Then messaged Ben
And so he joined me
Then only after that did he say that Ee Leng actually had asked him to watch movie with her today
Well, that was why he could reach Pavilion in like, half an hour?
Lol
Hee

Then Arng also joined us
Hmm
=)

Then as expected, Ben wanted to watch movie
I mean, before Ee Leng came he already asked me whether wanna watch movie or not
Well, I know, he asked me that day
So, ended up watching Love Happens
Yeah
Not the movie I would go for
I actually wanted to watch Princess and The Frog you know
Hmm
It's okay
Xpe
=)

It's a good movie after all
Jennifer Anniston and Aaron Eckhart
Man, Jennifer Anniston is pretty
I mean, I didn't really take any serious notice of her before this
But, she's really pretty
Hee



So this movie is a romance one
Not really a comedy but still there were quite some comedic scenes
So basically, it's about this guy, Burke, was an author
I mean, not really his profession I guess
He wrote this book, kinda like a self-help book
He wrote that book after his wife's accident
A car accident where she died instantly
It was a rainy day
And Burke was driving while his wife was in the passenger seat
Then suddenly, there was a dog in the middle of the road, and he tried to avoid it
So the car swerved kinda like 180 degrees?
And it hit a pole
The main impact was on the passenger seat which was where his wife was sitting
So she died
And he was really extremely tremendously sad about it
So he wrote that book that meant to help people to overome their grieves or their loss of someone they loved very much

So he came to Seattle
He conducted seminars and he was already well-knowned for his book
So during these seminars, he helped others to share and then overcome their loss of loved ones
And during his stay, in those few days, he met Eloise
She was dating a musician
But then one day, she found out that he was kinda like, cheating on her?
So she broke up with him
And Burke, though had not dated anyone for 3 years since the death of his wife, was kinda attracted to Eloise
Btw, Eloise was a florist

Then Burke started to get to know Eloise and vice versa
And then there was this part, very cool and I really like the idea of it
Okay
So it was Eloise's idea
There was this band
But they did not have the tickets to their concert
So what she did was, she drove her truck, brought Burke with her
It was at night
And just outside the concert area
She and Burke watched the concert from a truck, kinda like, hmm, those, crane you know
You know, something like, a small enclosed space for people to stand and then the box can be lifted high above
Usually used for construction work that type
Hmm, hope someone understands me
Haha
And that was so romantic man
Omg
And the band!
Fulamak
I love bands!
Hee

And then at one point, Burke couldn't take it anymore
It was like, he was lying to himself all this while
He told people to get over it and start all over again and stuff like that you know
But in fact, he himself couldn't overcome his loss
He still grieved about it

In the end, during one of his talkshow, something like that, he finally confessed
I mean, he spilled out everything
After Eloise talked to him
And also at the same time, Burke's father-in-law was at the talk
He heard what Burke said
And well, Burke cried too
His father-in-law did too
And he told Burke that they never blamed him for his wife's death
And they still loved him and stuff like that you know
So
Happy ending after all
Burke was with Eloise then

Okay
No offence
It was a good movie
But not a great one
And I was actually kinda bored at the beginning
Hee
But luckily it had some funny scenes too
=)

My day

Then later, Arng and Ee Leng left to do their prom stuff
Leaving me and Ben at Pavilion
So we just walked and kinda like, window shopping
Just see the clothes and stuff
Hmm
Maybe I'll drag him along the next time I go for shopping
Haha
=)
xoxo just for you
claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment