Monday, December 28, 2009

2 in 1 makes it awesome!


28th December 2009
Monday

Can you actually believe that I went to the Gardens???
Yes, the Gardens!
Mid Valley the Gardens!
OMG
I could not believe it myself
And it was just a few days ago when my mum told me she heard her friend or collegue saying that you have to pay 5 bucks to use the toilets in the Gardens
And that totally made me don't wanna go to the Gardens
I mean, I know myself
Hmm, let's put it this way, Gardens just seem way too classy for me
And also due to what my mum told me earlier
LOL

So Kinn asked me to go to the Gardens
I was like, why not Pavilion???
=/
I kinda like Pavilion now
And how I used to think it was very classy too
But it turned out to be quite okay
=)

And I can't believe I actually agreed to go to the Gardens with Kinn?
OMG
xD

But the thing was, he was actually going with his friends
I didn't know how many of them were
I thought it would be like, one whole gang you know
So I didn't really wanna go at first
I mean, I don't even know them and they don't even know me and I might feel bored then?
Right???
=)

So
I went anyhow!
OMG
Yeah, I just like spontaneity!
Haha

And Kinn knew I wanted to watch Sherlock Holmes
So so much!
I bet he wanna watch that too!
And it was like, almost 12pm already?
And I just checked that screening for Sherlock Holmes would be at 2.30pm and 5pm
And he said we were going at 3pm
If so, we wouldn't be able to watch Sherlock Holmes!!!
=/

I told him that
And he was like, we go now
NOW???!!!

Gosh
We actually went NOW?
Lol
Thank God
He fetched me
OMG
So nice of him

I didn't wanna bother him actually
Really
But my dad used the car already
And when I was about to leave the house only he came back
LOL
But Kinn must have been near already
So, he fetched me!
OMG
Really the first time a guy fetch me
Serious!
And a guy my age!
And I'm not driving yet
LOL
xD
Thanks man!

But it's still your fault I did not take public transport!
And still your fault for everything!
Haha

So his friends already bought the tickets
The Treasure Hunter
You know, that Jay Chou movie
Okay, I am a fan of Jay Chou
But Ben told me the movie wasn't that nice
And most people said so too
Hmm, who is 'most people' btw?
LOL

But it was in Mandarin!
Obviously, he doesn't really understand Mandarin right?
I mean, not that my Mandarin is that good
Really
That was why I couldn't get a job at MPH
Haha

So I'm not that mean, Kinn
I dunno that much Mandarin too
=)
And it wasn't my fault we watched The Treasure Hunter!!!
Haha
His friends, Vincent and Jacqueline
I remember Jacqueline but not Vincent
Haha
I kinda like them, especially Vincent huh
Haha
xD
They ate at Pasta Zanmai something
I did not eat
I didn't want to
So when they were eating, we were like, talking bout those people I still remember that we used to know at ssg last time
Well, it didn't turn out to be that boring as I thought it would be
=)
Then went to the Gardens
Man, Signature GSC
Fulamak
Really cool
I dunno if that's the word for it
xD
But it was like, 2 seats
Like couple seats you know
And really spacious compared to other cinemas
And definitely more expensive
=)
But well, like he said, once in a blue moon
Okay
I'll get it back when I get my first salary
That would really be the happiest day I guess
Haha
The Treasure Hunter
Well, I wasn't expecting so much from it
Since Ben told me the movie kinda sucks
But I just watched it anyhow
Well, at least there's Jay Chou
Haha
The movie somehow got me mixed up
I mean, what century was that?
There were desert, phones, a bar-like hut like in Shanghai Noon or was it Shanghai Knights I watched that day?
Lol
Forgotten
Then they have like, in Mummy, those resurrection and emerging from the desert kinda thing?
That is so totally Mummy thing man!
And also, there were some parts that were oh-so-fake you know!
Serious
Like at the beginning, Jay Chou and that guy fought and they could even penetrate into the sand and the emerge and then sink in again, while they were still fighting!
LOL!
And also the part when Jay Chou can dismantle a pistol and re-mantle it in like, 5 seconds?
That is so fake la wey!
Totally!
Haha
Hmm, I guess the movie wasn't that bad after all
I mean, still watch-able
Haha
Like Jacqueline said, not as bad as expected
Haha
The next movie then
Haha
I am so crazee
No, Kinn was so crazee!
=)
Treasure Hunter ended at about 4.45pm or so?
And Sherlock Holmes was at 5pm?
He is just so crazee!
All his fault
Haha

So, Sherlock Holmes
I've wanted to watch that so long ago!
Finally!
Hee
But we got the first row man!
I mean, first row from the screen
How 'comfortable' we were
Haha
All Kinn's fault!
=)
But never mind
Got to watch it at last
Love it so so much
Watson and Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes himself was so funny man
'The lady insists.'
Haha
=)
And man, he was damn good at detective work man
Even better than CSI
Totally
You should really watch it man!
He's like, damn good at experimenting and his chemistry is definitely far lot better than me!!!
Haha
A+ for SPM Chemistry!
=)
I like Sherlock Holmes!!!
The movie ended at around 7+ pm
Then we left
Auto sensor barrier
LOL
Your fault again, Kinn!!!
=)
Damn, I had gastric when I reached home
=/
But
I really love this day
I guess
Haha
Even though I was almost freezing cold while watching Treasure Hunter and my neck was almost so stiff while watching Sherlock Holmes
I love the movies!
Especially Sherlock Holmes!
Haha
Love it love it love it!!!
Thanks Kinn
Don't treat me so good
I still wanna blame you for everything and anything at all!
Haha
=)
xoxo just for you
claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment