Wednesday, December 9, 2009

anything but complete

8th December 2009
Tuesday


Twilight Saga New Moon
Not a movie that I would go for
But since pui sing wanna watch that
So, okay!
We'll watch that
I mean, it's okay right
I've never watched tiwlight before anyway
So just gave it a shot

We took a bus to
Omg
Man, I just knew you would be at the bus stop
Not that I dared to even talk to you
=/
I am so not over you

Anyway
Saw ivan ng and chee sam they all too
I mean, my cp friends

Oh yeah!
Before that
You know me and pui sing changed before we left what
And then I was wearing jeans and pui sing wore short pants
And when we were going down the staircase
Rafidah was coming up man
And damn, she was giving us that I-caught-you look
I mean, come on man, it's holidays and we're just done with spm
You are so rigid man
Since that incident where you met with my mum, you give me a totally bad impression you know
Just in case you didn't know
I just feel that you're such a hypocrite
Hmm
Whatever
"Pakai jeans?"
Tak boleh ke???
Screw you
Wahahahaha

Then when we came down
Saw Cik Maznah pulak
She was like, "Hmm, ade mse agi nk tukar baju."
Hee
Sorree la cikgu
Lol

And by the time we reached there
It was like, 4.22 pm already
I guess
Hee

So we bought the tickets first
Then went to the toilet
OMG
So far away man the toilet
Lol
Maybe we were just tired at that time
Hee
Then the first toilet we went, was under maintenance work
Urgh
Gotta go for the next level's toilet
Never mind
I'm cool
Haha

Okay
Our movie started at 4.50pm

Right
About the movie now
You know, before the movie even started, pui sing was like, "My boyfriend's coming! Omg!"
Man, I should be the one saying OMG right???
Haha
And after every commercial, she would be like, "Okay, my bf's coming already."
And after each comercial would still be another commercial
Hahahahaha
xD

So it finally started
Jacob was so funny
Not that his attitude is funny
But he looks funny!
Hee
You know, his hair and stuff
Omg
Really very funny la walao
Haha
Edward cullen
His impression to me still did not change
He still looks so pale!!!
Or what you'd rather call, fair
Urgh
He's damn pale and fair la wey!
And he's ever so cool you know
The cool I meant is, cool and calmed and not rush-y that kinda you know
Okay
Then Bella
Emo for months
Hee
And then after Edward left her
She was so moody and her life was like, so empty to her
So she spent lots of time with her friend, Jacob, who also seemed to fancy her as well
But she was still not ready to accept him more as friends you know
And then this Victoria
I seriously dunno why she wanna kill Bella
Hmm
That's the consequence of not watching the first part before watching the second part
Wahahahahaha

And then they have werewolves
Man, they're so huge!!!
Omg
Even larger than Sirius Black man!
Sirius Black as in Harry Potter movie yeah
Hee
xD
Yeah, I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter!
Hee

Then there seemed to be some kinda cold war between werewolves and vampires
Man, Edward's sister, Alice
She's so stylish you know
So pretty and so in
You know, fashionable
Haha
And omg
Vampires have cars!
I mean, they have cars!
Seriously
I thought vampires don't need such stuff you know
And the cullens even drive some oh-so-stylish and uber cool sports car man!
Omg
I also wanna be vampire man
I also wanna be one of them since they're so rich
Haha

Then there's this Voulturi or something
Not sure how you spell it
Hee
It's kinda like a court you know
And man, that building looks like the White House
You know, Obama's residence?
Lol
And that 3 VIP
You know, those like officers or something
So cool
Haha
And then Bella was like, rushing to save Edward from exposing himself to humans
Then ended up in the Voulturi
And that Jasper beat up Edward
Omg
That part was totally violent man
Serious
I mean, it kinda hurt
You know, when you just watched Edward being beaten up and that really hurts
It was as though, you couldn't bear to see someone being beaten up so painfully you know
And Jasper even threw Edward against the marble steps
Omg
That hurts like hell!
=/

*I'm not an Edward Cullen fan okay? xD*

From all those vampires in this new moon
Only one guy I kinda like
Omg
Check this out

Say he's handsome
Say it!
Haha
He is so handsome man!
Omg
His name is Alec
Omg omg omg!!!
I kinda like him!
Wahahahaha


Voulturi
Vampire clan
Man, I kinda like the word 'clan'
Hee
Overall
The movie was kinda good
Not bad
But the ending was kinda hanging you know
Tergantung je
So new moon was anything but complete
After the movie
It was already 7pm
So before we went home
We took so picutres at Pavilion's entrance
You know, they have those Christmas decorations
Really nice man
I wanna go there for countdown this year!
Really!
Hee
New Moon
=)
xoxo just for you
claira.xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment