Wednesday, December 23, 2009

starting anew

22nd December 2009
Tuesday
Man, it was really an EVENTFUL day
Totally
Firstly and very important
Jia Huei's birthday!
Hey gurl, I've not forgotten kayy?
=)
And then there was this chinese culture
Tong Yuen Festival
And I've promised my grandma the day before that I would help to make tong yuen
And at 10am, I was supposed to be going to UH, Universiti Hospital, with my mum
Dental faculty
I was gonna do braces!
Omg
=)
So it was kinda rush you know
I started making tong yuen even before I had my breakfast
Well, since it was already 9am and I had to leave at 10am
So, forget bout meals and let's get to the tong yuen
So it was done by 9.45am or so
=)
Efficient
Haha
And when I was getting ready for mum to miss call me to wait at the guard house
Suddenly she appeared at my bedroom's door
Lol
And she said, "Come, we'll have breakfast first. I haven't eaten yet."
Hmm
So makan dulu
Hee
I had sushi for breakfast?
Lol
xD
And when we went to the dental faculty, only then we knew that registration would be closed from 11am till 2pm
And that meant we had to leave and return at 2pm
Hmm
So what now?
Headed to the library to return the books
And we had '2 hours to kill'?
*Exactly my mum's words!*
So went to Mid Valley's MPH
Damn, how I wish I could just have all those books
How nice it would be man
A library of my own
Then I could have a full collection of my own books
Nora Roberts
Yeah!
=)
Omg
Guess what?
Later on, we went to McD for a quick bite
I just had strawberry sundae btw
And there was this guy
Sitting next to our table
Fulamak
He was alone
He had a set meal kinda thing
A burger, coke and French fires
That was it all
Well, maybe also a sundae, if not mistaken
Anyway, that was all he ordered
But I, I mean, we, simply couldn't imagine why on earth did he need 4 dishes of tomato sauce???
I am so serious okayy?
Really!
He really got himself 4 dishes of sauce!
And the sauce was filled to the brim man!
Completely full!
I couldn't watch him directly, cause he was actually sitting next to me
You know, at those sofa seats
Or couch
Whatever you wanna call that
On the other hand, my mum was sitting opposite me
So she could see clearly
If she hadn't told me bout the sauce, I wouldn't even notice that
Man, he really finished those 4 dishes of tomato sauce!
OMG!
So, after Mid Valley
We went back to UH
Waited for like so long?
Well, can't complain too much right if you want a government service
So we waited
And the doctor, a lady
She was nice
There were 2 dentists
Both were female also
One of them was from Middle East I guess
She looked so fair you know?
Even fairer than us
Haha
And she had big stunning eyes and she was so pretty!
At first I wanted her to attend to me
Hee
But it turned out I was attended by the other dentist, which I didn't know at first that that was a lady dentist as well
Cause I couldn't see into the room
But there was this man, that kept walking in and out
And so I thought he was the other dentist
Well, he was not
It appeared to be that he was her assistant
I'm glad I was her patient too
=)
And you know what?
She told us the waiting list is long
But what I didn't expect is 2 years?
Lol
Never mind
She told us that they were doing some kinda research and if it fits me then I would not have to wait too long
Thank God
=)
It was already 3.30pm or so by the time we left UH
Then I kinda insisted that I wanna learn driving
I didn't wanna go to those driving schools straight away
I wanna learn it beforehand first
And since my mum's on leave this week so I asked her to teach me
Then we went back to Bandar Mahkota Cheras
Near Sg Long there, that is
And for the first time in my life I was actually driving a car!
OMG!
And that was not a bumper car or go-kart for your info
Hee
I really drove man!
OMG!
I was thrilled at first
Really excited
I just learnt to get used to handling the steering wheel and the accelerator and the brake first
According to my mum
And then after that only will she teach me to observe the different mirrors
I am really excited
But kinda freaked out in the beginning
Maybe a lil'
But after that was fun!
Well, I did not go fast
Of course I did not
I dared not man
So
20km/hr?
Haha
No joke!
My first ever driving experience!
=)
I am gonna master this!
Haha
God bless me please
=)
xoxo just for you
claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment