Friday, December 4, 2009

breaking free

3rd December 2009
Thursday

Second last day for SPM
Can you believe it???
I mean, seriously, can you really believe SPM is gonna end soon when all this while we've been like, omg, when is it gonna end?
Get me?
It's like, unbelievable
It's unbelievable that SPM really started and it's even more unbelievable that SPM is ending in like, a few more days?
Gosh
I came home today
Around 4 something
And seriously, I totally had no mood to study
I mean, I know it's chemistry next week
And for sure, I know I gotta study
But man, I just didn't feel like it you know
In fact, I felt kinda free today
I mean, very free
I came home, took my shower, didn't eat cause it was already close to dinner time but ended up having a not-so-dinner like dinner
Get me?
Lol
Never mind
So from just now, after school, until now
My pc is on
Totally ON
And I've been online from just now till now
Omg
Really cannot believe this!
It felt totally free you know
Kinda relaxing
No, it's very relaxing!
And it kinda makes me wonder about my days after SPM
What am I gonna do?
I mean, I can't simply be going out every single day right?
Yet I can't just stay home and online from morning till night
Yeah, of course I'll be working, but after work hours?
Or maybe when I'm not working?
Man, my life ahead is like, completely different you know
There'll be no more schooling
At least not the same as high school like we used to
Will really be facing the world
The true real world
Omg
Sounds kinda, grown up?
Sometimes I really can't help but dread not to grow up
Kinda scary too you know
Hmm
Days after SPM
My life will really take a 180 degrees change
Totally
xoxo just for you
claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment