Tuesday, December 15, 2009

another year

14th December 2009
Monday
I was actually gonna meet pui sing at Hang Tuah LRT station at 3.30pm
But then, she messaged me and changed to 5pm
But then, around 4pm like that, it started to rain
Really heavy rain
And I mean it
Seriously, there was even THUNDER
And I had to turn off my pc
Then when I was about to lave the house
He used the car already
Oh, alright, good
And I had to figure out how was I going to Pavilion now
I just LOVE the idea of it
SUCKS
Never mind
I was cool
Hmm, just gotta take a cab to salak selatan LRT station
Thank God
Really, I mean it
He has really been helping me man
Thank God
=)
In just a few minutes, I got a cab
And man, as planned, I was outta the house 4.30pm or so
Not bad what
Thank God
=)
Then chatted with the cab driver
He was nice
Talked bout SPM and stuff and that he discouraged his children to work after SPM while waiting for the results
Cause eventually, they will lose interest in studies and divert to money making
Lol
Kinda true also
But, for me, it definitely can't work that way
I'm really broke right now
Hee
And guess what?
The taxi fare was actually more than 4 bucks but he just charged me 4 bucks
Omg
Thank you!
Thank God!
=)
Then it didn't take long for the train to arrive
Thank God so so so much!
=)
And when I reached there
I was the first!
Hee
I mean, first among the thre of us, that is, pui sing, yi ting and me
Haha
Bangga
Lol
Then yi ting came
And pui sing was the last
Hmm
xD
And Luen was with her!
No wonder la
Haha
We thought they came together, from home
But no, she said she saw him on the way coming to Hang Tuah
Hmm, probably at some different station
Then we went together
But Luen was like, I wanna go pavilion first
Then we were like, why are you alone? Where are bryan they all?
He said bryan they all had plans
And he was left alone
Aww
Kesian birthday boy
Hahahahaha
Then he was like, dunno where to go then
Lol
Then he said he was going to pavilion first
So okay la
He went up to take the monorail
And we 3 went to times square
But after awhile he was gone, and when we were walking along that Pudu Jail, someone from behind said, "Oi!"
We were like, what the hell???
Turned around and there he was
Luen!!!
Seriously, you just look at him and that can really make you laugh
I mean, he's so funny?
Lol
Hee
Then he walked ahead of us
So fast and almost gonna cross the road when suddenly he was stopped and had to turn around cause the traffic light just turned green
Haha
Funny la
Then we went to times square together and he said again that he was going to Pavilion first
Okay, fine
Then we went to the toilet
Pui sing's shoes or feetor something got something?
Lol
Hee
Then by that time, it was already 5.35pm
So we went over to sg wang
And we saw yee kit, waiting for steph
Okay, then steph, yee kit, yi ting, pui sing and me walked to pavilion together
Reached pavilion at 6pm
Sharp man
Fulamak
Haha
And we saw Bryan they all coming up the escalators just as we were reaching Wong Kok
And at Wong Kok's entrance stood Wai seng, whom I didn't realise it was him cause that uy just didn't look like him
I mean, that guy was wearing long sleeves
X mcm wai seng pun
Lol
Yi ting was like, is that wai seng?
But doesn't look like him wo
But he's bald leh
Haha
Then he looked up and confirmed it was him
zzz
xD
And when we reached the entrance, he was like, "Inside."
We were like, what the hell
See you je then say inside
Haha
Luen, wei leong, bruce, kai jun, chee hoe, kah keat and dunno who else were there already
And it took us so long to order food
Haha
Ivan was sitting in front of pui sing and luen was sitting next to pui sing
Deliberately made her and luen sat together
Hee
Neighbour what
xD
Man, Ivan really can talk
Thank God it's funny
Or else, we'll be bored to death
Haha
No offence
=)
Kinda fun la
The next table was also celebrating birthday
Both birthday boys even took pictures together
And always so wrong channel punye kai jun, asked us all to sing happy birthday song for them when they sang
Eventually, and so wrong channel as him, we sang also
Haha
And in the end, they also sang it together with us for Luen
Then they had those huge gigantic milk tea
Hmm
Luckily FOC
Haha
Dinner ended about 7 something
Then there was the cake
Luen took so many pictures with the cake
Haha
Then wai seng showed us this video
They took it yesterday
I mean, after chinese paper
Apparently, it was like, a prank you know
Kai jun got an extinguisher from I-dunno-where
And then they all climbed up quietly to reach the side window of the girls' changing room
And coincidentally, there was a worker sleeping inside
So what they did was
They sprayed the fire extinguisher through the window and man, those gas or whatever you call it, seeped into the room and that worker was like, shocked man!
I guess he was thinking that there was a fire!
Haha
Okay
Sorree I laughed but seriously, it was funny what
Haha
I'm sorree
xD
I wanted to go down to the entrance to see 'snow' at 8pm actually
I was like, bugging pui sing to go down
I really wanted to see it
Really really really very much
But then, didn't make it
=(
So by the time we've finished
It was already 9pm
Hmm
Can't get to see it
I wanted to see it so much you know
=(
Me, yi ting and pui sing walked to Lot 10
And even went inside cause we wanted to go up to that bridge to take monorail
But then, just as we were to enter Isetan, the guard was locking the glass door
Urgh
He saw us man!
But he just told us to use the other way
Hmm
Forget it
Gotta go out again
Pity pui sing
Her shoes were killing her man
Mine too actually
Hee
But hers were high heels
Kesian
=/
Took a monorail back to Hang Tuah
Then LRT back to salak selatan
And it was only when me and yi ting were in the train did we realise that my book and school magazine were still with pui sing, which she had brought, purposely, to give it to me, but since holding them just looked so strange, so I just put them in pui sing's bag and now, forgotten to bring back
Hee
Sorree dear
=)
And then
Another thing popped up
He wasn't at home
He wasn't coming back that night, apparently
Okay
Good
Again
Xkan I wake my grandparents up right
And he definitely can't see properly at night
And I can't possibly call my mum then
So
Thank God again!
Really
There was a bus
Okay
Just nice
I didn't have to wait long
And my mum was already bugging me man
I mean, she kept messaging me and asking if I was back home already
It just felt bad to worry her
So sorree
=/
Took a bus home
Still okay la
I mean, it stopped kinda near to my apartment
And man, it was dark
I was praying so hard that God protect me
Thank God
I was safe
Reached home safely
Thank God
=)
I love that day
Great things really happened to me
I was grateful
Thanks Luen
Thank God
Happy sweet 17th birthday Luen!
=)


xoxo just for you
claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment