Wednesday, December 9, 2009

aku rimas!

8th December 2009
Tuesday
Aku btul2 rimas la wey!!!

S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y!!!
Man, I went to school
Then saw Matt
Well, as usual, never a day pass by without a fight huh
Urgh
So he saw me
And he was like, "Eh, sape BEST friend awk ah?"
I said, "Mey."
*Did it on purpose yeah. Hee.*
Then he was like, kept asking who was my best friend
And I was like, so blur you know
Then after that only I realised why on eath would he ask me that suddenly
So he read my blog
Must be it
I mean, how could he have known otherwise right?
Lol
Okay
Don't get me wrong man
And to you, Mr Muhammad!
Saya x tulis BEST friend okay?
Saya tulis GOOD friend
Pgi baca btul2 bru ckp la!
Ish
Hahahahaha
xD
Man, kept bothering me that day
Omg
Shut up la wey!!!
Haha
Rimas btul la aku!
xD
xoxo just for you
claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment