Wednesday, December 9, 2009

spm is so over baby!

8th December 2009
Tuesday

So SPM ended
Yesterday that is
Man, that last half hour was killing us man!!!
Really
Omg
Haha
I admit I kinda finished Chemistry Paper 3 kinda fast
And man, after checking and re-checking
And when I looked up at the clock
There was still half an hour left!
Urgh
And then one by one
Left the hall
I was seriously trying soooo hard to resist that urge to leave the hall man!
Then Denesh, behind me, was like, "Freedom, freedom!"
Shut up man!
Haha
But before that
Omg
Something so embarassing happened to me!!!
Lol
You know I was sitting near the window right
At the corner
Just in front of the invigilator's table
Then at that time, the weather was kinda cloudy
And seemed like it was gonna rain you know
The clouds were like, turtning dark already
It was like, divided into half you know
Dark on the left and bright on the right
Conclusion was, it was windy!
Lol
Then I just started doing paper 3 you know
I mean, the exam just only started
And all of a sudden, the wind blew and the helaian tambahan all those which was on the invigilator's table without any paper weight on it, just flew off the table
And flew to the ground
Just under my table
Well, of course, automatically I just thought of picking up those papers what
And when i got them, I kinda stodd up a little to put them back on the table
Man, and when I reached out to put back those papers, I accidentally knocked off my calculator
I was like, damn!
I didn't turn around to look
As I dared not!
Haha
Later the invigilator thought that I was trying to cheat
Lol
Then my calculator dropped onto the floor and with a loud BANG!
Urgh
Damn embarassing!
My calculator's cover fell off and dunno where it went
So I just retrieved my calculator, as in, without the cover
zzz
xD
Okay
Then after that
It happened again
But luckily this time, the invigilator was in front
I mean, he was behind just now
But now he was in front
Get me?
Hee
Okay
So the papers were blown off
Again
Thi time was better
He helped to get back those papers
And I helped too
And another paper flew off to Denesh's place
And so he got back that one also
Good
Now at least I wasn't so embarassing
Hahahahaha
Okay
Screw that
Back to that last half hour
Omg
Hee
Many left already you know
Man, Matt left so early
And when he passed by my class, he looked in and saw me
And he gave me that aku-dah-free look you know!!!
Urgh
You be careful!
Haha
Someone will bereskan you, right Mey?
Hee
xD
So for that last half hour
I was so so so restless
I believe everyone else was too
And the invigilator was not so strict also la
For the first time I guess
Hee
Man, I didn't know how to waste that 30 minutes away man
So what I did?
Lol
Wrote down song lyrics on my tissue paper
Lol!!!
Hee
I wrote down
We The Kings- Heaven Can Wait
Omg
Nice song!
Heaven can wait up high in the sky
It's you and I
Heaven can wait deep down in your eyes
I'm yours tonight
Lay your heart next to mine
I feel so alive
Tell me you want me to stay, forever
Cause heaven can wait
Then I wrote one of my all time favourite song
Boys Like Girls- Thunder
Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other
You'll always be my thunder as I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colours
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
Bring on the thunder
Love that song so totally much!
=)
Then
Another of my favourite band
The All-American Rejects- I Wanna
I wanna I wanna I wanna touch you
You wanna touch me too
Everyday but all I have is time
Our love's the perfect crime
I wanna I wanna I wanna touch you
You wanna touch me too
Every way and when they set me free
Just put your hands on me
You know the reason I chose these songs
Was because
I just listened them the night before I offline
Wahahahahaha
I was learning we the kings' new song what
That heaven can wait
So I remembered la
And i really love that song so much!
We The Kings' songs are so unique you know
They're always about something, that kinda like, can connect with us
I mean, maybe my life
I like them
=)
"Cikgu, ini ikat kat dlm atau kt luar?"
"Nk habis dh bru nk ikat. Ehy. Ikat kt dlm agi slamat la."
Hee
Thank you cikgu~
Wahahahahaha
Okay
Then 10 more minutes!
Hee
5 more
Then
"Masa sudah tamat. Calon sila letakkan pen di atas meja. Dan ikatkan helaian tambahan dgn kertas jawapan calon."
Yeah yeah yeah!!!
Okay
This was the funny part
He was collecting the papers
And none of us were not restless you know
Everyone in the hall was too excited man!
Haha
Then Denesh and Kj were like, exchanging eye signals and sign language
So basically
They want everyone to shout when the invigilator's finished collecting
Haha
Denesh was already counting you know
That invigilator bwat lawak la
Haha
That time, he has finished collecting the papers already
So everyone was like, started to get up
And then he was like, "Eh, sbar2."
Then we sat down again
While he counted the papers
Okay
And when he was done
We all stood up again
"Eh, tnggu jap. Kurang 1 la."
Then we were like, huh? who?
All of us started to look around you know
Then he said, "Okay la, slamat bercuti!"
LOL!
Hahahahaha
Thank you cikgu!!!
The whole class shouted in joy man!!!
Me too!!!
Wahahahahaha!!!
SPM IS OVER!!!
Omg omg omg!!!
SPM IS SO OVER BABY!!!
=)
xoxo just for you
claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment