Wednesday, December 9, 2009

ended and begins

8th December 2009
Tuesday

SPM is so over baby!!!
Yeah!!!

Chemistry was our last paper
Well, not actually
Mine should be perdagangan
But I dropped it anyway
I mean, I chose to absent on that day
Cause I didn't wanna take it anymore?
Lol
So, yeah
My SPM result slip will have 2 THs already
Hee
So SPM is over!!!
Omg
Man, it's really unbelievable man!
I mean, seriously
When it started
It was really unbelievable
Now that it has finally ended
It's even more unbelievable man!
Totally incredulous
I mean, come on, we've studied 2 years and it has finally came to this
My 2 years meant form 4 and form 5 okay?
Hee
It's still so clear in my mind you know
I mean, it was like, it seemed like just yesterday was SPM's first day
Really
And man, time flies so really fast you know
Before SPM started, we were like, dreading it to come
And still thought that we had much time before the real SPM comes
And then when it was nearing
And starting already
We were thinking, why is it so slow?
Man, those 3 weeks were kinda killing us you know
Totally
But then
Now it's, over
I mean, no more man
Before this
We think of SPM like, something important and that we had to achieve it and that was kinda like the force that drives us everyday you know
I dunno
Maybe I just felt that way
And our everday routine for sure covered studies
And all this while
Our lives were like, planned out for us already
Monday to friday
School
Then homework
Tuition
You know, all that stuff
But man, what now?
Is it me thinking tooooo much or does everyone else feels that same way?
Cause to be honest, this kinda thinking really freaks me out man
I am being so honest right now okay?
Seriously
I mean, SPM has been the pushing force that made us study everyday
And then now SPM is over
I mean
I guess what I'm trying to say, or at least I think I'm trying to say is that
*Hang on. Lemme think for awhile. Been away just now and forgotten what I was trying to say. LOL!*
Okay
I remembred now
Lol
Hee
Sorree
xD
I mean
What I was trying to say is that
I feel like as though
Something massive and utterly important is missing from my life you know
I feel it man
Right now
It's like, something is slowly going away from my life
There'll be no more high school days like we used to
No more everyday-meeting-friends that feeling
No more dreading the what the next period will be
No more waiting fo the bell to go off
Man, we were soo used to the school bell and so longed for the last bell to go off
So we could go home
You know, that going-home bell
Lol
Man, why didn't we appreciate that more?
Hmm
Now, there's not even a bell ring to tell us the time or the next period or time for recess or time to go home or time to line up for assembly
Shit!
Assembly!
Now we can't hear teachers' speech
Can't hear that, "Skrang, marilah kte bersama-sama nyanyikan lagu Negaraku diikuti dgn lagu skolh dng kuat dan pnuh bersemangat"
No more man
Man, as I'm blogging right now
I really feel like crying
It didn't feel that way on our graduation day
Not even the last day of school for the others
And definitely not even the last day of our SPM
But why am I feeling it right now?
I feel, that sense of lost you know
Something's gone
It's missing
It feels kinda, empty?
Yeah, that's the word for it I guess
Gone
Lost
Empty
We'll not have as much fun as we used to
Not as crazee as we used to
Not as childish as we used to
Come on, childish is fun man!
Not as playful as we used to
Not as naughty as we used to
Not as immature as we could be
Not as high school as we lived it
Am I being sober now?
Man
Don't feel awkward
I'm sure some of you
Or maybe many of you feel that somehow
I'm just expressing it here
Somehow
It's kinda scary you know
High school ends here
SPM is history now
One chapter of our life ends
And a new chapter begins
I wanna say that I really love my friends a lot
I wanna tell them I really appreciate them a lot
And to my old friends, I still remember you guys
And I didn't forget you all
And I will never forget you all
I like the times we spent together
Like those memories we had together
Sweet or bitter
That doesn't matter
I like how we helped each other out
I like how we ejek each other
I like everyday seeing you guys
I like joking around with you guys
I like listening to your complaints or grumbles or frustrations
Or when you're in a good mood, I like listening to how happy you are and what made you so happy
I like gossiping with you, even though I know gossiping is so not a good habit
I like the way we jumped around
Fool around
Just for the sake of fun you know
And just for the sake of doing it
Cochrane perkasa
Where I started high school
Jia huei
Yi tyng
Li ping
Su munn
Sue teng
Ee leng
Ting sen
Moong
Loke
Wai kit
En hao
Ga hao
Mun ping
Kum hoh
Chee sam
Ben
Mira
Yao wei
Nandini
Arng
Yao kuan
Wei teng
Yi lyn
You all still at CP
I really really really miss you all a lot!
And I'll never ever forget about UG!
Ms Chooi also!!!
Hee
=)
Cochrane
Pui sing
Khye vern
Luen
Nigel
Bryan
Joey
Yern yerng
Thirah
Nur athirah
Izzah
Akmar
Ash
Syafira
Renn
Sen lin
Chang yi
Kevin
Kang khuen
Boon wai
*Although seldom talk to them. Lol. Still friends. =)*
Denesh!!!
Haha
KJ
Jiang kai
Wei leong
Ivan
And everyone I seldome talk to, or never even talked to or always talked to
I still treat you all as friends
Really
And I do really appreciate your presence in my life
I really never regret meeting you and knowing you all
Chee hoe
Mei jin
Steph
Yee kit
Jo ann
Pui yeng
Suan zi
Kee lin
Yi ting
Bruce aka Chuck Bass!
Haha
Kok leong
Imam *dunno what's his name. lol. Pn Sumarni's son.*
Ch'ng Ee
Junaidi
Aidil
Amir
Asyraf
Shit!
I'm really gonna list all out
Fitri
Fathul
Fudzail
Oja
Arif
Amir Panod
Haziq
Fadhli
Mark
Hee
Zarul
Bariq
Nazmi
Pang
Syamil
Muhammad!!!
Haha
And Mey!!!
I'll remember you!
Haha
Man, I will really miss you all so so so much!
And I really hope our friendship will last even after high school and stuff you know
I mean, now that we have Facebook and MSN and myspace and stuff you know
I'm serious
Lol
We can still stay in touch right?
Omg
Please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee stay in touch
Can I ask something?
Hmm
Can we all still remain as friends after this?
Can I remember you as my friend?
Can I continue to bug you after this?
Can I still chat with you all?
Can I still be your friend?
Can I?
I love you all
Everyone I know of
I appreciate you all
Please
Stay as friends
I love you guys too much to let you all go!
=)
Always will be remembred
Cochrane Perkasa 2005-2007
Cochrane 2008-2009
xoxo just for you
claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment