Sunday, December 27, 2009

when history comes alive

26th December 2009
Saturday
Greatest movie of all times
Titanic
Well, yeah, I've watched it before and not just once but more than once
Though I couldn't tell for sure exactly how many times
So that means I've already knew the story by heart by now
Obviously
Haha
But I still wanted to watch
You just can't get enough of it
At least not me
I totally love the movie man!
Totally awesome!
Jack and Rose
Forever and always
=)
Well, of course, watching on tv would mean that there were quite some parts, exciting parts and can be said as those, you know, highly interesting and anticipating parts, that surely they could cut off
It's like, censored already
Well, expected
Not that they would be so open-minded to play the film uncensored
But hey, the movie was rated as U
No harm right?
=)
I dunno about you
But almost everytime, or maybe everytime, I watch this film
I think I will definitely cry
It is inevitable man!
For sure!
I mean, how can one resist such emotions watching those tragic moments
And man, imagine yourself, stranded in a close to shipwreck condition
In the middle of the Atlantic Ocean
In the middle of the night
A quiet and cold night
A huge, so-called unsinkable ship in the middle of nowhere
And you just have one hour or so before the ship sinks
Yeah, there's still one hour for you to prepare and all sorts
But seriously, what can you do?
Help will only reach them in 4 hours
Well, you can't blame them right?
You're in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean
How would you possibly expect any ships to be sailing nearby?
Though you still had time, and that isn't much too, there's isn't much that can be done right?
Not that you will for sure make it
Make it through the night
I watched that scene
A huge and widespread and never-ending spread of the ocean
All alone
I think I could really feel the fear man
And the panic
You can't possibly hide it
You board a ship, knowing it is 'unsinkable' and now you realised the ship is actually sinking
Damn
In true history, I really dared not imagine how that night seemed like
=(
15th April 1914?
Oh, can't remember
Sorree~
The lines, I mean, the script was so well-written and so damn touching
Totally
Jack and Rose's parts
The famous quote, you jump, I jump
And then how they met, how they fell in love and they trusted each other even though they do not know why
And then Rose did not leave the ship as she knew Jack was still trapped in the dock
And she went to find him
And they both escaped together
And I totally like that part, where Jack forced Rose to get on board of the boat but Rose refused
She finally got on board
And they both watch each other, simply couldn't bear the thought of leaving each other for even a split second, cause they know if she left then, it would be the end
I mean like, if she left in that boat, Jack would not survive either
And she would not want to do that
Rose jumped across to the ship
I totally love that part!
Really a lot!
And then they went searching for each other
OMG
How touching
Sacrifices?
Hmm
Jack and Rose
I love them
=)


You know which part is this
=)



Jack and Rose's promise
Really sad, this part
I love this picture so much!
=)
And I love this movie so so so much!!!
Titanic!
One of the greatest films
James Cameron
OMG
And I totally love the movie's soundtracks
I'm gonna search for them
Definitely
If I could get them
Haha
Hope so
=)
TITANIC
xoxo just for you

No comments:

Post a Comment