Monday, November 30, 2009

i had a panic attack

30th November 2009
Monday

I had a panic attack
I had a nervous breakdown
That says it all
='(
My day?
The worst SPM day ever
I'm telling the truth
Never had I felt like that before
My days sucked
Trully
I woke up late
And ended up I couldn't study for a little while before going to school
Fine
It was okay
All my fault anyway
Who asked me to watch tv and not study the previous night?
Hmm
=/
Then
When I went to school
I was told that you were angry at me
I'm sorry
I really didn't know
It was true
Khye Vern told me you were mad at me cause I kinda mungkir janji
Hmm
I really didn't know you would be so mad
I'm really really sorry
I've cancelled the trip to Pangkor with Kai jun they all
Really
I know I've promised you that I would go to genting with you after spm
And that day I told you I was going to Pangkor
I'm really really sorry
I'm not going to Pangkor already now
Hmm
But that's not the point right?
I've made my promise but I didn't keep it
You can be mad at me
I won't blame you
=(
And I knew you would wanna go to genting
And you were eager to join Seak's trip
I thought you already agreed to go with them
But then, only later I found out that you had to balik kampung
So I thought, maybe we could still go to genting after you've come back from kampung or maybe we could go before you balik kampung
But that doesn't matter anymore to you right?
I'm sorry
=(
Look, I really wanna go to genting with you
I'm just sorry
You didn;t talk to me today
And I dared not talk to you
Cause you really seemed mad at me?
I dunno
I wanted to talk to you
But I kinda dared not
And up to you to believe or not
I was really affected during exam
I couldn't concentrate man
Not that I'm blaming you for anything
I mean, it's my fault anyway for not telling you earlier bout me going to Pangkor
I'm sorry
I made a promise
But I didn't stick to it
And now I'm sorry for it
Plese don't be mad at me
Omg, it's really killing me man
Hmm
=/
Sorry
=(
I didn't join you guys for break today
I thought, it'll be awkward anyway
So be it
I stayed upstairs
Me alone
And when khye vern told me you guys were talking bout trips down there
I was like, luckily I didn't go down
Or else, who knows how sorry I would be
Damn
=/
And it didn't get any better
When I was doing biology paper 3
My day proved to be the worst
I freaked out
Really
I was panicking
It was the first time I ever felt like that
I didn't know it would be that worse
I was rushing like mad
Cause I thought I wouldn't finish in time
And I kept looking at the clock
And it just kept ticking
And for the first time
I was sweating like mad
And I didn't realise that until I wiped my forehead
I WAS PANICKING
=(
And all of a sudden
My body felt os light
I am being serious now
=(
I was sweating
You know, what people call 'cold sweat'
I dunno what you call that in english
And I kinda like, lost my sense of hearing?
I'm serious
If you think I'm joking, fine
No offence anyway
No need you to believe me if you don't want to
I mean, I don't seem like that kinda person to you right?
Whatever
=(
It kinda like, when you're in an aeroplane and it's taking off and then the change in pressure and makes you feel like you've lost your sense of hearing?
Yeah
I just felt that way
And it was like, I lost all energy in me
I didn't know what to do
I almost blacked out man
=(
And the lady teacher kinda realised that I was not okay, I guess
Cause I saw her looking at me
And after the exam ended, when everyone was leaving, she asked me, "You're not feeling well?"
I dunno if she saw me nodding weakly or not
Cause I totally had no more energy left
I was afraid I would fall any minute
And I was praying and hoping that it won't happen
Please
I was really desperate at that time
=(
And I pushed myself to the limit
Forced myself to finish the paper
When I was almost felt like fainting already
I breathed in and out
Tryna calm myself but it backfired
I dunno
It seemed to get worse
=(
I was afraid
I really felt like leaving the hall at that time
I was afraid that I could not finish
And yet my mind went blank
Totally
I didn't know what was I supposed to write already
But there were only 15 minutes left
15 minutes!
Whatever I wrote
I couldn't remember now
I didn't know what the hell I wrote
But I just did
It was all crap
I guess I'm really gonna flunk bio this time
Why must it happen for SPM?
=(
I really feel like crying now
Just after the exam
I borrowed denesh's phone
Luckily he brought
And phoned my mum
I could not go home myself then
I was afraid that I would really faint
Called my mum
Asked her if she could fetch me from school
Thank God she said she would send the papers af6ter fethcing me
Thank you a lot
And when I went into the car
I really broke down
I started crying
My mum just hugged me and tryna calmed me down
She asked me to tell her slowly what happened
Cause the first thing I said when I went inside was, "I had a panic attack."
And my tears just came rolling down
I just cried and cried
And I felt like I was gonna throw up you know
I was feeling very nauseous
It was one bad day
Truly
Someone was mad at me and I didn't know it
And then I got a panic attack
And now, I'm having my flu again
Can this day be any worse?
Hmm
=(
Honestly
I'm kinda freaking out now for the next paper
I'm scared
God please help me, please
=(
xoxo just for you
claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment