Friday, November 20, 2009

farewell

20th November 2009
Friday

Okay
It will be the end of our high school years
And guess what?
Today
Zainuddin
Well, you know
He went on stage
Took the mic
And said, "Saya nak mintak maaf..."
You know, that kinda speech
I was like, yeah, teachers always do that on the last day of school you know
So we were kinda like, okay, we know what you're about to tell us
But
Not really fu hien him la
I don't hate him
I mean, why should I?
He didn't cut my hair or what
xD
Well, maybe he has rotan me before
On my hand, that is
Lol
xD

You know, for not attending extra classes!
Haha
Sorree cikgu
xD
Saya pun nak mintak maaf
Hee

And what he said next
Was kinda surprising
I mean, really!
He said, "Awak takkan jumpa saya lagi tahun depan."
I was like, what???
What did he mean?
And so he said, "Saya akan pergi ke sekolah Maxwell."
Man, maxwell!!!

To be honest
At that one point
I was kinda, feeling sad?
I mean
I dunno
It just, felt like something will be gone

Shit
Why am I always feeling like that lately?
Already gone
Kelly clarkson
Man, seriously, this feeling totally sucks!
I really don't like it
='(

But he could still crack jokes with us
And of course
Everyone laughed
I mean
He was a good teacher
I mean, a good discipline teacher
And he still is
I believe he still will be a good one

And you know what he said
He said, "Hari tu saya dah pergi sana, dan saya rasa, disiplin sekolah cochrane lebih baik daripada sekolah tu."
I was expecting the other way round you know???
Serious!!!
I really was

All this while
I thought that maxwell is a good school you know
Cause it sounds so, you know, standard?
I thought it's a controlled school and disciplne terkawal kinda thing

Omg
If any maxwellers are reading this
I'm so sorree
Really
I mean no offence kay?
I'm sorree

Man
And he even said, "Sana ade 3 kategori, gangster, yang gaduh ade, yang kaki ponteng pun ade."
"Di cochrane memang ade la nakal nakal skit. Tapi masih boleh kawal. Kat sane, hari tu saya pergi, saya pun dah pening kepala."
Hee

I think I'll miss him?
Omg
I dunno
Maybe I'm missing everybody
I really am now
Shit
This is totally not a very good thing I guess
=/

I lost him
And now I'm gonna lose more
='(

I know
Logically, it won't seem that bad
But it feels that bad actually
Or even worse
Oh my
Seriously
I hate such feelings
It's like, everything must end and people will eventually have to leave you, you know that?
Why do they have to leave?

And I have to leave too
Leave high school
Leave teen years

Yeah
I'll miss zainuddin
I mean, everytime he comes to our class and calls out names that didn't attend extra classes
I would surely be one of them
Cause I really didn't attend even one class of it!
And man, I was involved in a few subjects you know
Shit
Haha
xD

Hmm
He said actually, he had to start work a few days ago
Like, 16th?
But he said he'll just begin next year

Sincerely
I wish him all the best
Come and visit cochrane more often next time
Lol
Not that I will be there
Haha
xD

Still
You can come back when we get our spm results
You know, if you miss being discipline teacher at cochrane and miss catching students with long hair
Haha
Like, bryan?
Lol
xD

All the best and good luck!
=)



xoxo just for you


claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment