Friday, November 20, 2009

less than okay

20th November 2009
Friday

First week
3 days
SPM started

BM
English
EST
And most importantly
History is over!!!
One down, more to go!
But at least History is so over!!!
Omg
Seriously saying
After History paper, everyone was like, so much relieved you know
And man, today when we went to school for EST, some of them even left their history books in school!
Haha
Good one!
xD

Hmm
Spm was, hmm, okay I guess

Had fun also
The invigilators were okay
The papers were okay I guess
Everyone was okay
I guess it's okay okay then

Next week
2nd week
3 days

Man, do they have to make it 3 days
Hee
xD

Maths
Moral
Add maths

Kinda relax now
I mean, these subjects don't really require memorising skills right?
xD
Apart from moral
That also I would memorise the nilai and stuff the night before
Lol
xD



So I took EST today
Man, they asked about Friction?
Omg
What was I to write man?
I mean, I couldn't think of any other points
Lol
Just hoped my essay won't suck that much
Hee
xD

Babe

Somehow
When everything seemed to be okay
I still don't feel so okay
Hmm

Man
It was, totally, urgh
In the midst of answering the paper
It just came to my mind
How could it have happened man
I didn't foresee that
I didn't expect that
And I definitely did not plan it okay?

You just appeared in my mind
I couldn't help it okay?
And seriously
It's not so easy as you think it is to just wipe that away
I don't think you have a clue that I'm still so troubled
Till now man

I just need you to know
I just want you to know
And I just wish you would know
Hmm


xoxo just for you

claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment