Thursday, November 26, 2009

close yet apart

25th November 2009
Wednesday

Shit shit shit!!
Add maths was totally difficult!
I really mean it man!
I mean, paper 1 was kinda okay?
But paper 2 was like, STUCK!
Serious
I was almost panicking?
Really
Never had I tackled such difficult questions so far
Lol
Omg
I'm gonna be so dead
Hee

Man, I almost lost my mood for movie you know
Seriously
But, already planned and everything and I also wanted to watch also what
So, just went with it
And no regrets now
Hee
=)




2012 was damn freaking cool!
I mean, the effects were totally awesome you know!
Damn, they are such good movie makers!
The main point of this movie was partly because of the effects and to see if there are any survivors
If there are, then there would be too if it really happens
Not entirely right
But, still there's hope right
Hmm
But if it really happens on the 21st December 2012
Nothing can stop it
It's all God's
Well, I believe so
=)

Just be prepared for it?
Hee

So we went there by bus
And it took us quite some time
Man, I knew you would be there
Taking bus home
It was so awkward you know
I was like, just right behind you?
And we were like, complete strangers?
What have happened to us man?
Things just fall apart don't they?
It's always like that
Just when you think that something's blissful is happening to you, then all of a sudden
Everything is going wrong
Totally wrong man!


And you went off first
I tried not to look at you?
But it was damn hard
And just caught a glimpse of you
Man, and you didn't even look out
That was totally heartbreaking?
Urgh
Awful!
=/
Trying to push it to the back of my mind
Hmm

So we took a bus
Reached there like, 5 something
Man, I was so worried we can't get the tickets you know
I booked the tickets yesterday
But they said we had to collect them 45 minutes before the movie starts
And it was already almost 45 minutes before it starts?
Omg
Like I said, some things would surely go wrong somewhere
Man!
xD

Then reached there
Bruce took us dunno which way
The other way round to pavilion

When we went to buy the tickets
The attendant said it had expired
I was like, shit
You gotta be kidding me right?
Then asked us how many tickets I reserved and sorts
Then luckily told us got seats for us
Thank God
=)

You know what
Wai seng was sitting beside anthony
And his drink was on the left side
Which usually would be on the right, right?
Then at one time, wai seng took the drink on the right side
I saw it
And I was like, shouldn't you be drinking this? *pointing to the left cup*
Then he looked on my left side
Which my cup was there
And on his left, another
Which was supposed to be his
So, basically, he was drinking anthony's drink
Lol!!!
Hee
Man, I couldn't stop laughing man
Omg
Haha
Then he was like, shh, don't tell la
Wahahahahahaha

The movie was great!
Cause I really like this kinda movie?
Maybe?
Hee
I really love the effetcs man
Serious!
It was so cool
Just so cool you know
I love it
Really

2012 rockz!!!
=)

Then later
After the movie
We went to KFC
I wanted to eat that cheezy bbq something la
But no more
So I just like, automatically wanted to order zinger burger
That was what you ordered for me
I still remember man
Hmm
=/

And that place
That corner
Where we sat
Why does it have to end like
Hmm
=/

So we makan and talked bout
Then took some pictures
Bruce went with his mum

And then when we were taking pictures
There were these 2 guys
Not guys la
I mean, a girl and a guy
College
Doing their assignments I guess
Told us that they just wanted us to hold a cardboard with some words on it
Can't remember what already
Something like, it's not just an assignment
Lol
xD

So they were like, just asked wai seng to hold the cardboard and then act cool and they just wanna take a picture
So we were like, uhh, okay?
Lol
Hee

Okay
Now what
Wai seng, denesh and anthony left
I was planning to take lrt home too
But then
I dunno
Ended up waiting for my mum
And, you know, she would be kinda late
As expected
As usual
xD

So I just walked around pavilion
And man, I came back to that spot
Cause I just wanted to sit down you know
And there I was
Again
But this time, I'm alone
You weren't there for me
You never will huh?
Hmm
=/

It was the same exact spot
The same place we
It just all came back to me you know
It's not easy man
It's not
Why can't you understand?
Or maybe you choose not to undertand

Hmm
=/

It just kinda occured to me
How I felt like we had something
What people call, chemistry or what?
Omg
I'm talking crap now
Shit
=/

That man who I thought was wearing the same shirt as you and then I lookd at you and you just told me what I was thinking when I didn't even tell you at all
And the family we were overlooking at when we were sitting right at the spot
If that's not chemistry, what is?
Hmm
I'm not joking now?
Lol

Hmm
Left there
Went out
And you know what
There was this guard
I was walking out the door
And he saw me
And then he was like, hah, dah lewat pun belum balik nie? ponteng ya
I was like, no way man, I finished my add maths paper before coming here!
Lol
Hee

Man, seriously, gotta stop talking bout add maths man
Hee

So I was like, walking up and down the lane?
And shit, people were like, watching me?
Omg
Like, eyeing me you know
As though I was up to no good
Seriously, I did not play truant okay?
Don't stare at me like I'm such a bad student
Well, I don't admit I'm a good student anyway
But just not bad either
Hee
xD

So in the end
I decided to walk to times square
Man, that was weird
That is what I call weird
People staring at you, thinking of how a bad person you are
How naughty you are
Man
Am I?
If so, I didn't know
Wahahahahaha
xD

Walked back to times square
Waited for like, almost half an hour and more
Hmm
Never mind
But feeling kinda groggy
A little
Dizzy you know
Thought I was gonna faint
Omg
Luckily no man
Hee

So that was it
My day after add maths
Lol

And we kinda planned to do so after spm
That will definitely be done
But they said they would watch late night movies
Haha
I wish I could join too
Really
That would be so cool
If only I'm allowed to do so
Hmm

Just wished I would be watching 2012 with you, you know
Hmm
You didn't know that
And you don't know
=/

The end is near
The end of spm is near
The times spent with friends are also shortening
Hmm
If you get what I mean
Hee

Still
I appreciate you guys man
Really
=)




xoxo just for you
claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment