Thursday, November 5, 2009

truancy is not easy


4th November 2009
Wednesday

Omg
Me and pui sing ponteng class



Hee
I mean, it didn't really matter anyway
Hmm
It was moral class actually
I mean, gerak gempur you know
And then Tuan Zaidi asked us to combine classes, as usual
And we gotta go to P class
zzz
I don't wanna go
I mean, I'd rather stay in my own class and do revision la
Not that I would do moral if I go there anyway
So we stayed in class
And there were only me, pui sing and kok leong, who came in after that, you know

Then all of a sudden
Zainuddin and Sumarni came in
Lol
xD
Then kok leong quickly went off
So me and pui sing were like, act like we were just packing stuff and said we just came back and now we're going next class and bla bla bla


Then luckily
They asked bout Mohan they all
Hmm
Expected what was all that about

Okay
So after they were gone
I still didn't wanna go next class
Lol
Lazy la
Hee
Sorree la

Then pui sing was like, hmm, they saw us already, also gotta go la now
But I kept saying don't want la
Hee
Sorree dear
xD

So we went up
Intended to go to the library
But then she said wanna go to the staff room and see whether there were any teachers who teach us in there
I mean, our subject teachers la
Cause we wanna invite them to our class party after school
So it was like, we're informing them and inviting la
Lol
xD

None of them
So we were almost leaving
When suddenly Cik Noraini asked us to help her bring down a laptop
Then we gotta go down to the ground floor
Lol
And we took the lift you know
Together with another teacher
Dunno what's her name
Hee
But pui sing asked her if we could tumpang la
xD

Then reached dunno 3rd or 2nd floor
Lol
Sumarni and Zainuddin came in
"Awak lagi!"
Lol
Like I so wanna see you
zzz
xD

Then after we brought the laptop to En Khailrul
Btw
I don't think I like him
Urgh
Anyway
Passed him the laptop and then we went back to class again
Lol

And you know what pui sing said?
"Now I know how difficult it is to ponteng. I'd rather stay in class for lessons."
Man, I think I totally agree on that
xD

Omg
I hope I didn't influence you man
At least not in a bad way
Hee
Peace =)




xoxo just for you


claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment